Ogury is the Best Paying Ad-Network with $25 ECPM

I am using Ogury for a year for my Android Apps. Ogury guarantees the highest CPM on the market. My current CPM value is $15. You can earn up to $20 for each 1000 impressions if you have an Android app. Your users are not disturbed with ads because Ogury shows ads when only an ad is relevant to the user. You can use Ogury with other ad-networks and you gain extra revenue with Ogury. Publisher managers are very friendly. Ogury has high ECPM and fast payment! Highly Recommended!

Why do I work with Ogury?
[ul]
[li]Ogury Ltd helps me by their user and publisher friendly, guaranteed highest monetization solution on the market.
[/li][/ul]
[ul]
[li]The result is as guaranteed and fascinating.
[/li][/ul]
[ul]
[li]One thing I like is their guaranteed highest CPM and their great publisher support.
[/li][/ul]
[ul]
[li]I find their solution is innovative and different from other ad-networks. They are more than an ad-network.
[/li][/ul]
[ul]
[li]I would recommend Ogury Ltd to people who need guaranteed CPM, extra revenue, user friendly publisher support and happy app users.
[/li][/ul]

You can contact to the publisher manager by sending email, he will help you for signing up:
[email protected]

Ogury Web Site:
Ogury

I really hate websites without any useful information before registering…
Btw you could also describe what is their innovative and different solution…

Don’t spam about your network …get some real users and posted about your network by them :):):slight_smile:

lol… writing such posts just after registration is anti-advertising

Please post some real result.

I will try it in next few days for and post some results.

Hate this network, spam me many times