Airpush banner don't show anymore???

I have used airpush in-app sdk to show banners and smartwall for a couple of time ago, everything work fine until today, I discover that the banner don’t show anymore while the smartwall work fine? The report also says 0 impression for the banners. I taked a look at the logcat and see the message when the banner is loading: {“status”:204,“message”:“ADS Not Available”}"
Is it ok? I wonder why this could happen? Does it mean airpush has no banner ads to show anymore? :confused: Anyone have the same problem as mine?

same problem here, looks like no ads are served

May be they out of inventory. I have custom meditation, so i switch all traffic to Admob.

It seems that there is any problem and I don’t think so it’s out of ads inventory. For all my apps using airpush banners i got all stats 0.

It seems not ok at all. I have my app integrated with airpush ads for over a month, everyday at this moment they should have thousands of impressions but now they all have 0 impression :frowning:

Most likely someone is playing with their new SDK and screwed up their live system?

I’ve been in a battle with Airpush support for several days now, because their banner would only show on my 2.X devices, and not on 4.X, and now it’s not showing on any of them… great.

I’m tired of this, does anyone know other networks that pay reasonable rates for banner ads? Keeping in mind that I’d like to avoid AdMob if possible, too many horror stories.

You are right. We definately need a solid banner alternative which isnt admob. Admob is not worth the risk at all

they worked with me on android 4.1
airpush banners have a low fillrate but i think its better than admob
if i will get less than 1 cent from a click on a banner then i prefer not to show it because its not worth annoying the user for less than 1 cent

I was trying the banners for the first time, and got the same “{“status”:204,“message”:“ADS Not Available”}” message. I thought it just didn’t have inventory in my country.

same problem…no banners

:s I hope they fix it soon, this time is not reporting issue

Hey All,

The issue has been resolved and in app banners traffic is now back to normal. Please PM me if you are still experiencing any related issues.

Thanks

Working for me, thanks Phil

my impressions are back to normal…phew was getting worried.

The banner ads work normal now. With the new policy of google, the banner and wall ads seem to be the main unit of ads now, I hope the airpush fillrates will be better.

Guys, can someone please report their in app banner eCPMs? I am going to be using them now just wondering if they are worth it?

Also, anyone using smartwall on exit? If yes, are you going to change it now?

1$ CPM in the past 7 days

I had the same issues yesterday.

@devo1985 Thanks for the hint. Just checked and I’m good too.