AdMob email payment update

Today is 3nd, this time same last month i got email payment update from AdMob, but this month it not come
How about you? Do you got it?
Or update payment in your account no email (some time AdMob do it for me: no email, just show payment update in account)

Nothing with me either. Usually you can put it down to the weekend, but it’s now Tuesday here. Should come through today I would imagine.

It’s weekend. So you can wait more, me too!

What about the new system wich stops the payments through wire and paypal?
Do you think it would be apply this month?

Usually i get this email between 2nd and 4th. Expect to receive it today or tomorrow.

Same here, no email yet :frowning:

yesterday is USA labor day , so i think there officers are on holiday.

Still wait…

Received !

I’ve just received an email from AdMob also, but regarding July (??).

July was my 1st month so I didnt reach $100 and wasnt paid, I thought the total would be paid together in august. Do they send separate emails (I have received only 1 so far)? Or something went awry in the migration to the New Admob?

Still wait…

No Email.Watting…

I’ve recently switched to the new admob but i have unpaid earnings on the old admob. I haven’t received any email either. i’ll wait till the end of this week and if nothing happens i’ll email them myself

same situation as you, give us an update if you email them.

thanks.

still waiting, still nothing here. Just income of July, not August

Still waiting.
I check estimated earnings has not been deducted, are they didn’t start payment processing?

Nope, still waiting :frowning:

Are you a month early?
I received an email today that they’re processing and paying out the earning for July.

Congratulations!

We have begun processing a payment for you, totaling $xxx. This payment is for all unpaid earnings accumulated through the end of July 2013. You will notice that $xxx has been deducted from your pending earnings to reflect this payment.

Yeap, I’ve misstake here. I mean i am waiting revenue of July like every body here.

yeah received!