Moilecore pending payment 0$ without any email or invoice

hi my mobilecore payment page shows 0$ pending payment. i had about 300$ they did not send any invoice or email. is this normal or someone else are experiencing this issue too?. i don’t use mobilecore much in my apps because of low ecpm and i have received only one payment before with them.

EDIT : I contacted my account manager. she said my earnings will be paid today.Thanks guys for your reply.

My mobilecore dashboard showing correctly…Contact your account manger for more info on this …

You should get an email invoice, otherwise contact your account manager.

is there anyone who has received an invoice for the period from July 8 to 14

New invoice will be shown for approval under Account->Payment->Invoice.

They will not send it to your email because they just upgraded their payment system.

but until now there has been no invoices in Accounts> pembayaran-> Invoice for the period from July 8 to 14
if you already receive it?

The Best Invoice App for Your invoice and Payment management - Mooninvoice best invoice app with iCloud sync for iOS and Mac OSX for small businesses and individual. You can Create invoices, estimates, purchase orders, customers, vendors and payment receipts etc.

Invoice Date: Aug 03, 2015
Period: 06/08/2015 - 07-31-2015

I just found that I have unpaid cash and forgotten about it, it’s accepted now. When it’s coming out?