How much revenue do you accumulate for 15k impressions?

I am only using Admob in my apps and am getting around 15k impressions per day and am making around $5.30 USD, is this very low?

I am using banners and interstitial ads.

How much do you make for around 15k impressions?

You have very low ecPM… Change ad network

Yes I know, theoretically even if i had a low ECMP of just $1 then i would be making $15, what would be average revenue for 15k impressions? thanks.

I make about 25dollars overall. It depends on user countries a lot. And of course ad network

I’m thinking of trying AppoDeal, but I’m hesitant because they’re a relatively new network. Lots of people say I should try mediation to see what network pays the most, but isn’t what Appodeal does? shows the ads from the networks that have the highest paying ads and displays them within your app.

It depends on user location and ad eCpms…I have an app it makes daily 10k impressions and I get 15-25$ …most of the traffic comes from US and network is mobileCore

It really depends on your users’ countries and the number of clicks and installs!

I recommend you change to mobilecore. You should at least make $15-20 daily with them!

You may try appodeal, as it was instant payout, nothing harm to switch if you are not satisfy. For interstitial, you may also look into mobileCore, appnext, facebook audience network (banner included). If you are looking for high eCPM, maybe you should look into video ads.

How many clicks is that 10k impressions comprised of?

MC was down lately. any improvement in eCPM lately?

An average of 3-3.5k clicks on my total 10k impressions …I show interstitial in app for every 5 launches…I use only interstitials

I use Appodeal, and with 15k impressions I make around $50.

Hi,I would like to know.Should i add all jar files included in appodeal ? I tested banner ad on my app and i saw strange popup ie “Your android phone infected with virus Install Scanner now” .It’s strange .

Wow…big warning sign. I’d stay away from networks showing these kind of promotions. Very risky. Google simply hates it.

Be careful

That’s a ridiculously high amount of clicks for 10k impressions. For my 15K impressions I am getting about 100 clicks. I launch an interstitial on app launch and have a banner under some buttons.

Yeah its a lot I think but I don’t show ad at every launch of app…I show interstitial for every 5 launches (after completing a task in app)…Most of users use my app for 1-2 times a day…show I am showing ad every 3 days average…