Interstitials income in admob

I don’t see any place where the details of earnings from interstitial is available in old admob. I only see interstitial requests and interstitial impressions columns.

Any one else?

P.S I wasn’t invited by admob for interstitial

You didn’t create separate ad units for interstitials, like the documentation says?

ah! yes thanks for this. I was just looking at the All apps daily reports. No I see in site geo reports. But again I see 0 revenue. Are they really opened to everyone.

Untitled.jpg

There is no special column for interstitial revenue. Seems you are using one publisher ID for banners and interstitials. You should make distinct publisher ID for interstitials, as instructed by admob. Doing so, your question would not arise. :wink:

PS. What am I writing, Skurry already told everything :o

Well, no clicks, no revenue. But a CTR of 0 is really odd! Are you sure they are displaying correctly, and users can actually click on them?

I used to have a CTR of 5-10% with interstitials, maybe that’s why they disabled my account? :rolleyes:

Clipboard07.jpg

ok. I think I need to dig dipper into this to find the issue. probably will add in another app and see if I get revenue and essentially clicks for interstitial.

I see income, but not CTR. But the eCPM (RPM) is strangely high, about $9… I’m a little worried, but what can I do?

Are you pre-loading the interstitials?

I was displaying interstitials “between” screens on a counter, but I didn’t pre-load them, and as a result they would show with a little delay, after the new screen was already showing, because it’s a non-blocking call. I figure I got a lot of accidental clicks. Maybe Google is measuring the time between showing an interstitial and the click, and if that time is too short, they assume it’s an accidental click, and if you get too many of them, they’ll disable your account. Maybe that’s one of their “secret” algorithms they want to protect so that ad scammers can’t avoid detection. But of course that’s all pure speculation.

I preload them. It’s maybe too little impression though for now to really judge. I will see after the weekend. It’s hard to accidentaly click on their interstitial. But it’s posibble people are only seeing them on exit in my game (if they exit after only one level). And on exit people are more likely to click.

My interstitial ads CTR average is 1% and RPM / CPM quite low $0.51 range

hey friends, in my admob reports, there are 397 req for interstitials but 0 impressions…can anyone help why is this so?
although on my mobile interstitials ads are being shown…

its kind of bug with admob.Just go to geo site reports and select the report corresponding to your inter. id

thanks, i did that but that doesn’t show stats for interstitial req and imp., it only show total req. and imp.
i am using banner and interstitial both in same app with same id.

oh! you got to create two id’s in admob for the same app. One for banner and other for inters. This would help you better see the stats for each of them.

ok…so how to get two seperate ids? and will it make nay difference in my earnings?..means it’s only for stats na?

hanji bilkul. only for stats. no difference in earnings

ok…thanx!!..:slight_smile:

hey can you please tell me how to get diff id for inters ads for using it in same app.?

hey can you please tell me how to get diff id for inters ads for using it in same app.?

ha ha ha. typical indian style javaexp bhaijaan