After Admob, what Advertising Networks do you advise me to use?

Hello,

Please After Admob, what Advertising Networks do you advise me to use?

Thanks

Amazon
Facebook
mopub

just plug mediation in admob and add as much networks as you want. take a closer look at vungle and mopub

This question is sort of like asking “What do you recommend I eat?” or “what do you recommend I buy for a car?”

There are a variety of questions that need to be asked before anyone can give a valid answer:

• what type of app do you have? (some networks are better for different types of apps, and some apps (kids/family) need to be sensitive to regulations like COPPA/CARU)
  • do you have video content? (if so, video ad networks are a must)
  • what type of ad units do you intend on integrating? (banner, interstitial, video, native, etc.)
  • are you going to use rewarded video or incentivized placements? (some networks are very good at these placements)
  • how much traffic do you have? (if you have a lot, one ad network won’t be enough)
  • what is the geographic makeup of your traffic? (if INTL, some networks are better than others)

Hi Manoel,

I hope you will give us a try at Airpush. Our 360 abstract banners are highly engaging to users with their HD Video and rich media graphics, and perform well for publishers with solid CPMs and fill rate world wide. You can review our interactive demo site here at Airpush Publisher Demo

Shoot me a PM to chat further.

Cheers,

Nick

The problem with admob now is that they don’t allow interstitials at app launch. This is a huge problem and literally cut my earnings by 50%.

Mediation in admob wouldn’t be a solution since they will still ban you if you have interstitials at launch even if it is mediated

That stinks. There should be a separation of church & state. Mediation is a tool, and should be separate from the ad network. I’m sure you can use other mediation platforms to integrate the interstitial at app launch.