Change Admob Payment Currency/ Transfer Ad Units

My new Admob currently reports in Euros and pays in Euros (im in Uganda, Africa), i’d like it to pay me in Dollars for some complex reasons.
Admob Help, says i’d have to open a new account and close the current one and set Dollars, but it doesn’t speak of a way to transfer ad units from the old account to the new one(is that even possible)
As i’d want to keep earning.

Has any of you done this before? Opening a new admob account to receive a certain currency?
Is Transferring ad units across accounts possible?

I’ve sent admob these questions and they’ve not got back to me.

I am also interested with this topic.

Here’s my solution… I’ve copied and pasted from my XDA-Developers Account where I provided a solution

When I signed up with the new Admob from the old one, my currency was set to Euros. That was late 2013.

Due to a variety of reasons I wanted to change my payment and reporting currency. The reporting currency could be changed but the payment currency would stay in Euros…

After researching I realized I had to open a new account and close the old one in order to change the currency, bear in mind that closing the account requires one to send an email to admob team.

I went about the procedure, opened a new account and set to dollars, I opened a new account with a different email address, linked all my apps again and got new Ad Unit IDs which I updated the apps with, soon revenues started streaming in, in my preffered dollars.

The apps on the old account were still making decent revenues as people don’t update that fast so didn’t want to miss out, but I knew it’s against policy to have 2 or more admob accounts, I contacted admob team by email and told them of my plan to put a hold on my old account’s payments so that the revenues still collected on the old account would be added on to those on hold as they wouldn’t surpass the threshold and once that final payment is done, I’ll have the account deleted and will request to have the new account associated with my original email address of the older account…
Their answer… They said it’s OK but I shouldn’t pass 2 months with both accounts.

After a month, the old account’s revenues really slowed and as predicted couldn’t surpass the 70 Euro Threshold, so the fact that I’d put the previous payment on hold enabled me to collect the 50 euros (Along with the previous month’s revenue) I otherwise wouldn’t have collected if I’d gone on to delete the account.

The account will soon be deleted, and I can request to have my old and preffered email address associated with the new account.

Hope this helps someone until better systems are implemented.