Ad network filtering ads

Hi,

I’d like to know whether there is an ad network enabling publishers to filter categories of ads and any single ad too. Something like what we can do with Admob.

I know that some networks say that they only display premium ads, but sometimes there are not relevant with users targeted by the apps.

Till now i’ve been using Admob (we can block categories and block any ads directly from the developer interface) and Appnext (we can only block categories but only possible by contacting the account manager that will do the job… it is said that the developer interface is going to be updated so as to add this feature).

Thanks

Appnext definitely allows you to do that. Both categories and specific campaigns.

But till now, you can’t do that directly from the developper interface. You’re compelled to contact a member of the Appnext team.
Moreover, in order to block specific campaigns, is there a way to have a look to the ads that will be displayed in the users devices and block the one we don’t want? Something like what Admob does?

You are right, it’s not ready yet. But until then, you can just ask us to do that! We are pretty good good with customer service, I hear :slight_smile:
These options will be fully controlled by the publishers in mid-August.

That sounds good! But what about the ability to have a look to the ads that may be displayed and we’d like to block? Cause as far as i know, if we want to block specific ads we have to try our own apps and if we don’t want a specific ad we have to write to the (good) customer service. It would be very helpful to have this feature too!!

This feature is not in our road map for now. You can block future ads by blocking certain categories, but campaigns go live and pause all the time at Appnext - it’s a self-serve CPI bidding platform. So every minute some campaign goes live and another goes offline. This is why what you suggest is not available at this time.