Monetizing by Google Guidelines!!!

MOBARIO follows the new Guidelines that Google has put forward. Our unprecedented methods of monetization for Android apps are causing a serious buzz among Android developers and other Monetizing agencies.

MOBARIO is one of the only Multi-Tasking apps that allows developers to earn from advertising even when the user is not actively using their app!

Our app gives the end-users a cool experience that allows them to read an article and at the same exact moment send an email or any other multi-tasking they wish to perform!!!

MOBARIO is offering a limited time PROMOTION of $100 to developers that implement our SDK (https://www.mobario.com/register.php) and bring 1000 users!

Register today and benefit immediately from high eCPMs. We offer 24/7 Support! via our chat on Skype: Mobario_Support and by email at [email protected]!!

Can’t wait to start making some money for you. A true contribution to YOUR hard work in developing your app!

looks interesting, going to try it

It seems that the policy updates will bring some new players ,
It might turn to a good thing though …

Would you please elaborate more in the monetization method you are offering ?

@Mobario_Man pls. fix your login page.
https://www.mobario.com/login.html
shows blank page

Also pls. do something to reduce the number of permissions. Currently following permissions are required by your sdk:
<uses-permission android:name=“android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE” />
<uses-permission android:name=“android.permission.GET_ACCOUNTS” />
<uses-permission android:name=“android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION” />
<uses-permission android:name=“android.permission.VIBRATE” />
<uses-permission android:name=“android.permission.SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW” />
<uses-permission android:name=“android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED” />
<uses-permission android:name=“android.permission.GET_TASKS” />
<uses-permission android:name=“android.permission.INTERNET” />
<uses-permission android:name=“android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE” />
<uses-permission android:name=“android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE” />
<uses-permission android:name=“android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE” />
<uses-permission android:name=“android.permission.WAKE_LOCK” />

My users will leave me if I ask for Vibrate, coarse location permissions without ever directly using in my app.

https://www.mobario.com/login.php

.php! :wink:

Holy crap. Not even all the other ad networks combined need that many permissions. That’s just too many and too intrusive. Install rates will be low and user complaint will be too high.

i wonder how is it works, if user already have your app installed, and he installs it again from other developer, who is getting the revenue ?

Hi Javaexp,

Thank you for your reply.

The log in is working correctly. Please add php to the end so it reads the following: https://www.mobario.com/login.php

Vibrate is part of our UX.

In regards to the Course Location, in the near future we will be removing this permission. But in the meantime it is part of the current SDK.

If you have any additional questions that need a immediate response, please find us on Skype: Mobario_Support or you can email us at [email protected]

Thank you again for contacting us.

You are a valued client.

Sincerely,

Mobario Man

Hi Android Developer,

Thank you for your questions.

Every new user is credited. If the user downloaded our App in the past 30 days or is currently using our App, they cannot have a double install. It goes to the first developer.

If you are planning on taking advantage of our $100 promo, please do so before the weekend since we have a significantly unexpected rise in developer sign up in the past hours!

As one of the only Monetization methods that is following Google’s new guideline and offers 24 hours a day / 7 days a week monetization for your app, we beat them all!

We can be reached for immediate response on Skype: Mobario_Support or Email: [email protected]

fix your verification email. The link which appears after verification takes to .html instead of .php
I just did some testing for you guys

Hi Pharaoh,

Please contact me on Skype @ Mobario_Support

It will would be most efficient to answer you this way.

Thanks again for contacting me.

I don’t understand how their over the top widget actually works. Does this appear in our app when we integrate their SDK or its like a bundled widget that gets shows on every app on the user’s phone?

If it’s a bundled widget, then its as good as a icon install.

Thank you for your comment. Thanks to you we took care of this mix up. All fixed now :slight_smile:

Hello everyone,

This is Ebrahim from Vserv.mobi and i handle the Developer Alliances for Vserv.mobi. Recently there have been extensive discussions/debates regarding the new Google policies affecting icon and push ads for a lot of developers. I feel the policy confirms the belief that “Apps” are important than “Ads” and not the other way round.
We have been complying with Google Policies even before they were publicly released, and we believe that the most important thing for a Developer is the UI and UX of his app before he talks about monetisation. I feel extremely proud when i say that NONE of the 10,000+ apps that use Vserv as their monetisation partner were affected and what makes me happier is when they compliment us of being innovative and thoughtful towards our format of ads with CTR’s of 10% and eCPM’s of $3-5.
Would encourage each one of you to focus on your mission of building great apps :slight_smile: Would love to talk monetisation as well and feel free to write to me at ebrahim.p[at]vserv.mobi
Our success stories : Developer Of The Week

Regards.

Hi Appsg,

Thank you for your questions.
Our On-Top Widget is displayed on top of any app - the initial app that integrated the Mobario SDK and any other app operating on the Android device.

Mobario is not an Icon, rather it is a unique personalized media layer running simultaneously to any other active app; so users can enjoy REAL Multi-Tasking in the same screen.

Don’t miss out on our $100 promotion for the 1st 1000 users that download Mobario via our SDK inplented by the developer! (Ending Soon!!!)

Please check out our cool video tutorial: MOBARIO for Android Developers - YouTube

Additionally, please check out our FAQ at: https://www.mobario.com/support

You can also contact us via Skype. Our username is: Mobario_Support

Our email is: [email protected]

Mobario Support and Customer Care Center!
Do I get paid for every active install, every month?
Yes, you are. Mobario will pay 5 US cents ($0.05) for every active install in the US and 1 US cent ($0.01) for every active install outside the US.

it is monthly or daily fee?

Hello Zmei,

Thank you for your great questions. Our current promotion that is about to be reduced due to the massive surge in developers implementing our SDK is $100 for the 1st 1000 installs (no matter where they come from!!!)

After the 1st 1000, it is reduced to 5 US cents ($0.05) for every active install in the US and 1 US cent ($0.01) for every active install outside the US.

We pay every 15th of the month!

Have you registered? Do you have friends that would like to register? We have a $25 bonus for bringing friends that can generate at least 500 installs!!!

Do you pay per flat install, or do you pay for total active installs at the end of each given month?

Excellent Question!

We will pay you for every install. There is obviously a lot of trust involved that these are real users and not incentivized users.
What apps do you have?
Please reach out to me on Skype: Mobario_Support

Well, I still don’t get you. If I understand the new policy, it clearly says you can’t serve ads/add-ons outside of the app. The Top widget is a invasive method to add a widget on top of the screen. The user doesn’t know which app added the widget (again violating the new policy).

I think you guys need to explain a few more things rather than tempt us with $100.