Simplest network for newbies

What is the easiest Advertising Network to use? It’s my first time putting ads on my app so I would like something easier to put (for banners). If possible, could you provide some insight into convenience vs. income? I looked into this and saw that AdMob is very popular; I was planning on trying MoPub but it was somewhat confusing and saw that I would, regardless, need to sign up for other sites (except that it has its own marketplace? It wasn’t very clear whether I needed to use others or not). Another alternative I noted was Millenial Media. Thanks!

Hi dev2213,

Please feel free to check out AdBuddiz :slight_smile:

Our technicians have done their best to make our ad integration process as simple and easy as possible. The integration is through our lightweight SDK (only 2 lines of code to paste), and we have a reactive team in case you encounter any problems (which should be quite unlikely).

For the moment we offer full-screen premium interstitials only, but banners and video ads are on the roadmap.

Feel free to PM or email me for more information: [email protected]

I have an app service for developers who are looking to just upload apps (no coding) …the apps are apps i’ve been running for 3-4 years now and have had tons of success with, we are going to be constantly uploading more apps for devs to use and get more made that are requested. Obviously we reskin them for devs…it’s AppsLabMarket - Create Free Apps …the only catch is, it runs my adnetwork (Fingertise Mobile Ad Network | Mobile RTB | Android App Monetization) …we aren’t 100% public yet, basically a private network right now but we are allowing developers who run the apps, our ecpms are average between $1-$3 and we pay bi-weekly, and you can use other networks if you please.

if you have any questions feel free to send me a PM.

for me the easiest was always startapp…

Hi Dev2213,

I hope you will give us a try at Airpush. Our 360 abstract banners are highly engaging with rich media and HD video ads, and are easy to integrate. I can help walk you through the whole process. Check out our ads demo site here at 360 Demo | Airpush | Mobile Ads Redefined.

Shoot me a PM to chat further.
Cheers,
Airpush Nick

Try SuperS0nic. Look no further.

MobileCore hands down, so simple to implement, appbrain are just as easy to add

Appodeal is really cool!

You will love AVOCARROT and Supersonic

Try mobilecore its just simple to integrate but their eCpm not good these days…

Not saying its the best by any means, but I agree it pretty easy and a good way to get your feet wet without being overloaded with complex steps and other stuff.

Try mobileCore easy to implement and my signature networks they also good

Check my signature… They are the best for me and can exist in one app.

if your really really new you should stick with admob, mobilceore and startapp… appodeal are cool too

Recently integrated appodealin my new app and I got better results than admob and airpush

Users: 98% Asian

Appodeal is large I think …All of my apps are less than 1.5 Mb…Appodeal making my apps 4 mb

Not sure why but if they can do server-to-server integration at their back-end, then we developers will have a much smaller SDK from them isn’t it?
Nowadays big size app can turn off users unless your app is huge game app where users can endure the long download time.

Appodeal is big because they’ve gone out and got 10+ ad networks on their SDK, Problem is…I don’t see how their even connected to some of these ad networks as some of the ad networks they use don’t have any API/S2S integration, so I think appodeal has taken most network SDKs and kind of combined it into one,

Well while there is some truth in it, it cannot be an excuse as we have seen network like Aerserv etc doing it the S2S manner. If targeted ad network does not have API then should negotiate with them for it. But it seems this is not a high priority task as it does not make monies. So end result is a big SDK we need to include in our app. Not to mention we also need to put so many entries in our AndroidManifest.xml

There are quite a few out there, but good ones to probably start out with are Applovin and Chartboost. Otherwise, maybe you can use a mediation platform like Appodeal or Mopub. For a full list of networks (your yield will depend on your geo/platform/genre) you can visit the link in my signature.