Airpush banner 0 ecpm banner advices

I try airpush banners but it gives 0 ecpm sometimes 0.01 …
anyone have a banner advice for me?

I started with airpush less than a week, I’m testing on only one of my apps and I’m very happy, my eCPM is higher than $ 2. while the same app in admob has an eCPM of $ 0.30.

I use 360 Banner and the standard sdk, I recommend it.

switch to 360 banners

Try native ads to get more revenue. Banners are dead now you can try Avocarrot for native ads and ask the support they will help you in integration.
Signup using my ref link you will get $30 welcome bonus http://www.avocarrot.com/?refcode=8080833c

i try 360 banners without videoads but ecpm about 0.03.?

Try other ad network:)

Try any network other than airpush you’ll earn better.

here is my results.

Untitled.jpg

Hi Bardsoft,

I can see that you are using custom settings with the HD video ads turned off, or a higher amount of standard banners compared to abstracts.
You review the best associated CPM, leaving the default maximizer mode settings will optimize the campaigns that are sent, between the rich media, HD video and standard banners, and yield the best CPM.

Nick

switch to 360 banner… 360 is good than their normal banner… i maximized my earning from using 360 banner at the bottom of my app and Appodeal banner for the top of my app.

i tried 360 banner but it gives 0.01 too.
i want to use one line banner not half of page

I’ve been using Airpush for a long time and it is very effective for me. But if most of your users are from US, I am advising you to use Startapp instead. The good thing about Startapp is that you can customize your ads through native ads.

but if you really prefer Airpush, you should use 360 Banner. On my case this is my cpm braekdown.

Startapp break down:

banner: 0.05$ - 1$ cpm
intertitial: 0.5$ - 1$ cpm
native ads: 0.1$ to 2$ cpm

Airpush break down:
Smart Wall: 1$ - 3$ cpm
banner: 0.03$ - 0.05$ cpm
360 banner ads: 0.1$ - 1.5$ cpm

This report was 3 months ago. Some times it double or triple depending on the season.

Thanks

I recently tried appodealand I got a very good result…

Can you give me the link your app which using airpush ads?

Hi, i used also appodeal but my eCPM is less than 1$. Where you traffics came from?

That sounds pretty dire. If you want a full list of all other android networks out there, you can visit the link in my signature.

It’s used more for UA but we may add average eCPMs by genre/platform/country for each of the networks in the future.