Best Ads Network for Interstitial to display on launching App

At the moment I am using StartApp and their SplashScreen on app launch.
I would like to try some other Network to compare revenue.

What I like about StartApp SplashScreen and would need in other network too:

• a LOT of transparent background around the interstitial to actually show the App behind it and not confuse too much first time users
    - loading page to prepare the Ads to be launched instantly

Thanks

You may check Avocarrot - I have really nice eCPM with them and you can customize their ads so that you will like their look. Check my signature for bonus;)

Try Appnext. They work very well for me in this exact location.

At any case - it’s a good thing you are trying app launch, it’s usually the best location with the highest eCPMs. Just try 2-3 networks and see who’s doing the best job for you.

Admob disapproves of interstitials on app launch and app exit. Could an app be rejected on Google Play, even if interstitials are from a different ad network?

From what i know, if you use interstitials on app launch and/or app exit with any other ad network, you won’t be banned from Google Play.
Just take care of not displaying ads outside of your app, particularly with interstitials on app exit.

signed up with your link what is the payout terms?

Thanks my friend! Here you have all info : https://app.avocarrot.com/#/docs/faq?question=what-payment-methods-do-you-support . They are NET 30;)

Hi tacchan23,

Have you considered AdBuddiz? :slight_smile:

We offer high quality, high paying full-screen interstitials - perfect to display on app launch. Our ads are 100% Google compliant, and they cover approx. 2/3 of the screen, so your app will be clearly visible in the background.
Our SDK integration is simple and easy too (only 2 lines of code to paste), so feel free to visit our website if you want to test the ads.

You can also PM me or send me an email for more information: [email protected] :slight_smile:

Does your SDK also need to add the Google Play Services?

Hi tacchan23,

Can you clarify your question? You don’t need to add any services to integrate our SDK :slight_smile:

After integrating our SDK, you just need to update the app in the Play Store, but this is a quick and simple procedure as well.

Give a try at Avocarrot!

They have this interstitial ad called natural pause, its very clean and users are more likely to click it.

I am using Avocarrot already for Native Ads in some of my Apps.
Honestly I don’t like they need the Google Play Services (as my APK increases size a lot) but guess I could try to use them for the Natural Pause too, at least in the App where I have NativeAds.

At first I was using the native ads. Didn’t give me much earnings as expected, but natural pause did give me some best results. You should try using natural pause in one of your apps.

MobileCore is always the best of interstitial ad with $1 - $5 eCPM…

Any other suggestions?
My main requirement is a loading page at launch.
Thanks

this easy integrated or not? I try mobilecore and appodeal but never success to integrated it to my apps, if easy like startapp maybe I can use it. :smiley:

Yes this is really easy to integrate. I recommend you try the Natural Pause ad. Just 3-4 lines of code to copy paste and it will show the interstitial ad.

Use my referral link in the signature so you and I can both get a $30.

feel like it’s pretty intrusive to get an interstitial on app launch- why not just do an offerwall with a tapjoy or fyber, or just regular interstials (or mobile video) with an Applovin?

Still can’t find any Network with a loading Page…
Tried Avocarrot and Appodeal but the Interstitial shows quite late without any “waiting/loading” page.

Do they not offer pre caching of ads?