Best eCPM Ad Network for Banner Type Ads

Hello. I’ve been searching for the best eCPM Ad Network to use in my apps, with the Banner type ads. I don’t want to be annoying with the fullscreen ads or anything like that. I just want banner ads to show up normally without any disturbance.

What are your recommendations? I’ve been using Airpush but their CPM isn’t as high as I expected. I’ve seen Appodeal and Mobvista have good reviews. Has anyone worked with these companies yet? If so, please let me know what has been your experience with them.

If you have any other good company in mind, do let me know.

Thanks,

Guz F.

Hi Guz F

I worked with appodeal and i am happy with them. I am also worked with mobvista but now i leave mobvista because bed support.I think you need to search more about mobvista or wait some other developer say his/her experience with them

Any ways My banner ads ECPM is around in 0.30.My mostly user from low paying country like India,Pakistan,Africa.

hear is my detailed report with appodeal network.
http://forums.makingmoneywithandroid.com/income-reports/23113-appodeal-good-earning-source.html

if you want join use my signature to earn bonus.:wink:

Try SuperS0nic, they’re excellent.

I use admob for my banners and most of my traffic comes from Brazil, India,Indonesia and my eCpm is varies between 0.30-0.40$

I’ve came across this article: What is the best advertising network for mobile apps ? | Mobile apps revenue
Seems good, what do you think ?

That seems like a paid post to me.

Here are some other banner ad networks/exchanges to check out. I’ve had success with a bunch of them in various apps:

• Nexage
  • Smaato
  • Facebook Audience Network
  • AerServ
  • Admob

Not all of these are truly CPM based, but they will back out to a nice eCPM typically.

The ones in the last that are truly CPM based AFAIK are Nexage, Smaato, and AerServ.

Anyone using aerserv for banners? Any feedback ?

I am using FAN and admob banners with heyzap mediation now and i am getting 1.5-2$ eCpm from FAN and .40-.60$ eCpm from admob banners…Most of my traffic comes from Brazil,India and Indonesia

admob is always one of the best for banner.

I’m using aerserv for banners and video. CPMs are pretty good and I’m using Admob as backfill. I’ve been testing more networks that are CPM based, in past i used Startapp and admob but my CTR was low so my eCPM sucked.

Adding a few other apps in the next week - will keep you posted