My review of APPODEAL - Don't use!!!

Hi, I’ve been using Appodeal few days ago. At first, everything worked fine, but when I applied the first payment for $ 97 accumulated, the day could not log in to my account.

I have not received any message or notification by Appodeal. I have contacted the service and do not give me a solution to my problem or answer me to Skype while they are connected.

My opinion: do not use APPODEAL, have stayed with my money and close the account without notice. It’s a scam.

Your account has been blocked for sending artificial clicks in large amounts.

Did you really sent artificial clicks?

I don’t do artifial clicks. My eCPM was normal… like 2$ - 3$. I have apps with a CTR like… 6% or 7%. I see in this forum other screenshots with a very very high CTR and don’t happens nothing. They don’t gives me any answer about that, don’t response on Skype, don’t give me screenshots or give access to dashboard. 0% communicate. This is the image of other user in this forum

297843bad0.jpg

No, you can read my previous post, I have an CTR of 5-6% (normal). Others user has between 15-20 % of CTR. They close my account without email, without information and I can’t enter on my dashboard to see stats.

High or Low CTR does not justify suspecious artificial clicks.

No ad network tolerates such invalid clicks done by close associates.

As pavel said clearly that your account has artificial clicks.

do you realky think that any new ad network which is just in the position of creating good image will block your account just for few 90 dollars??

Do you really think so??
Do you think that bunch of people are so smart that they will click artificially and ad networks do not have that mechanism of capturing??

Do they just make their SDK in air in one day??

Do you think that this artificial clicks are shortcuts for revenue and other developers quality work and downloads are in vain?

Play fair to get fair results buddy.

Brodcasting in new post that “Do’t use this and that network” does not work without real facts.

So untill and unless someone reports similar stuff, such posts are completly considered as a result of your own invalid clicks…

CTR is not the only metric, that can reveal artificial clicks.
In your case we are sure 100%, therefore this decision is final.

High or Low CTR does not justify suspecious artificial clicks.

No ad network tolerates such invalid clicks done by close associates.

As pavel said clearly that your account has artificial clicks.

do you realky think that any new ad network which is just in the position of creating good image will block your account just for few 90 dollars??

Do you really think so??
Do you think that bunch of people are so smart that they will click artificially and ad networks do not have that mechanism of capturing??

Do they just make their SDK in air in one day??

Do you think that this artificial clicks are shortcuts for revenue and other developers quality work and downloads are in vain?

Play fair to get fair results buddy.

Brodcasting in new post that “Do’t use this and that network” does not work without real facts.

So untill and unless someone reports similar stuff, such posts are completly considered as a result of your own invalid clicks…

CTR is the proportion of clics between Impressions and Clics.

CLICS = CTR * IMPRESSIONS.

If the CTR is higher it means more clicks. If my CTR is low, it means that anyone do artificial clics on my apps. It is clear that we must also see that there are cases fraudulent clicks . They have not submitted reports or catches to justify clicks.

How to detect the artificial click?
I think that advertiser company need do the following 2 things.

1. Email to developer about this. (Tell developer which country to artificial click the AD.)
  2. Improve their algorithm to check artificial click. (The same IP address, click/install many times … only count 1)

Do you have a major APP competitor?
If they try to to artificial click your APP’s AD, how to avoid this case?

Is it possible to share some report to that developer or on this forum :stuck_out_tongue:
To be a learning case and avoid this thing happen again.

Unfortunately, we can’t reveal internal algorithms to track down fraud, as it can help scammers.

Its something like asking opponent team that whats their strategy for our players to beat on their mistakes.
Results are usally declared after the game and almost final. :cool::rolleyes:

By the way why you want to know? :):wink: :rolleyes:

I just think about this :
If I am jaortizrojas , I want to know the reason.

I also know that have “one million ways to die in the west”, and if possible I wish to know how I die.
Jaortizrojas says no report. I don’t know it’s true or not.

The problem it’s… OK I will close your account, but I don’t show any screenshot, any report, and I don’t send any email to explain what happens. I can’t defend my account, just see as they say that I’m scammer… It’s not a good company. Example: If someone (anonymous) take an application and do a lot of clics on a banner…, then the app will banned?

If I take a popular games like… Clash of Clans and I do clic, clic, clic, clic, clic… then, Ad Network ban Clash of Clans… it’s a stupid reason, they need to explain and check what happens with this. For me and forever, APPODEAL IT’S NOT A RESPONSIVE NETWORK.

I would ask this but you asked before me.

Pavel do you have an algorithm to detect that? So anyone can make any app be banned

They don’t give ANY information… because they work with GOOGLE… :wink:

You should give some data.

1. How many impressions per day do you have?
  2. Which ad format did you use? Banner or Interstitial? If banner, 5-6% CTR is abnormal. If Interstitial, 5-6% CTR is fairly OK.

BTW, if a small and emerging ad network just act aggorantly as Admob(Google), there is no enough reason for developers to choose them.
Afterwall, Every new ad network promise higher revenue, faster payout.

Appodeal is showing Admob ads most of the time, so it wasn’t surprise that they behave like Admob (Google).

Currently i am integrating appodeal. what ad unit types giving good results? of course keeping in mind less obstacles for user.