Refreshed List of 3rd Party Ad Networks[DEBATE]

As I saw people posting and talking about 3rd party app stores .Its time to debate over all 3rd party ad networks . As of now we know the best suitable model many devs follow is pay per install .I would love to mention all the ad networks which lie under this category.All are welcome to comment and post reviews as per there feels and experiences.

PAY PER INSTALL AD NETWORKS

1. AIRPUSH BUNDLE 1-2

Top most ad network serving in pay per install category .Has gradually decreased its pay per install rate .Also demands you to integrate all ads unit to be eligible for ppi model .Payments is good .Sometimes non functional links to apps or inappropriate integration can cause you lose all your monthly revenue .Poor customer support .Some representatives are good like Nick .Biggest con is this ad service is net 45 basis.Has Eula so be ready to get ban for no reasons at leading 3rd party stores.Current pay per install rate is 0.05 worldwide for Bundle 2

2.HUMMER MOBILE

Decent ad network with proper functional sdk .Has out app sdk and in app options to integrate .My experience says this ad network is going good but you cannot totally rely on them .The updated SDK is out now which is proper and working fine .You can generate decent amount of revenue here .Sign up here for the newly updated sdk and revenue

3.SINCESTAR shutdown on this Friday, Jun 5, 2015, Chinese Time
Mentioned this as few developers do report payment yet to be processed .

COMMENT MORE TO BE ADDED IN THIS LIST

In App AD NETWORKS

1. STARTAPP
Has better workflow module.Exit ads and banner ads provide major revenue share in this ad base .There has been an 3.0 version update to this ad network .Does not face any issues on any app stores .Compatible and does not spams users with higher sensitive ads.To use this type of ad network your app should be used by an user for prolonged time .Return ads interstitial banner ads are key elements to be properly integrated to get max earning out of it . Sign up now if your app falls under above stated category

2.Appodeal

Easy integration .Totally supportive representatives .Nice fill rate .Interative website with detail support of ad clicks and revenue drive.Generates a decent amount of revenue if app is used for longer times by users .You can request a payment at any time and it will be transferred to you within couple days.When switching from other ad networks, it generates nice revenue growth. supports Bitcoins, Paypal, WebMoney, Google Wallet and regular Wire transfers.Sign up here if your app falls under above listed category

THIS LIST IS TO BE UPDATED EVERY SUNDAY WITH MORE AD NETWORKS ONLY IF PEOPLE SHOW SUPPORT BY COMMENTING AND DISCUSSING OVER 3RD PARTY AD NETWORKS

Has Eula so be ready to get ban for no reasons at leading 3rd party stores

Could you explain more on this sentence? (I have no experience with 3rd party stores etc)

Many 3rd party app stores like samsung instantly ban airpush apps even after approval .I have seen many devs complain for the same reason .Though airpush representatives state there sdk supports all app stores but still many reject it for push ads and eula .

Hey Ndnine,

Although not every store will accept our SDKs, 99% of them do, including the major ones (Mobile9, 1mobile, APKfiles, etc). Many other publishers are using our SDK on Samsung, please remember that you have to implement their SDK as well to have your apps approved on there. Here is our recommended list of 3rd party markets to try out.http://bit.ly/AIrpush.

Hope this helps.

Nick

Hi ndmine,

I see that AdBuddiz is not on your list yet :slight_smile:

Just to give you more info, we offer premium interstitial ads with high quality visuals. We follow the pay-per-install model, and our advertisers pay in general $1-$4 per install. Our powerful machine learning algorithms display the best converting ads first, and stop displaying ads that perform poorly (keeping your app clean from spammy ads).

Also, our SDK is really easy to integrate, and our portal is neat too. And I’d like to say our team is very reactive and eager to help :wink:

If you want more information, go ahead and check out our website or send me an email: [email protected]

Yea sure i would like to test it first myself then add it to the above list .Would love to hear experiences of fellow developers first .

Thanks for the share

I have had good experiences with admob, especially their interstitials, and chartboost. Not so great experiences with leadbolt (adaware warnings), mobilecore (low impressions), mobario (no payment), and revmob (adaware warnings).

Been trying adbuddiz with mixed experiences. They sent me an email telling me to stop generating false installs. On investigation, they were from the US, I am in Australia, so obviously they are not false. The stats on my dashboard look a bit strange. A very large number of clicks (almost 50% of impressions). Also now they are asking for a copy of my passport because I am earning too much ($200 a month). I like adbuddiz simplicity and quality of ads, but I am not happy with their accusations and strange numbers as well as the id request. I have sent a copy of my passport, but not happy about it.

Hello thanks for sharing this information with us .Hopefully i would be integrating adbuddiz and try it out for 2 months atleast before i add this network in above list

Hey, I would like to share my personal experience with this thread.
ABOUT AIRPUSH : I am using Airpush bundle program for my third party’s app stores. Their help support is very nice. I highly recommended for it. Thanks to Airpush.

Ill be testing Avocarrot, they do pay per click so could be huge. I am avergaing 6-7 cents per AO1 Addon for bundle1 with ad earnings. So I think bundle1 is better in long run, but it will take like 2-3 months to see the improvements if you were to convert your apps now.

I can share some data about avocarrot, have been using them for some time already:

Ad Requests: 330.78 K
Impressions: 257.28 K
eCPM: $1.87
Earnings: $482.39