What is the best Advertising networks for Banner Ads ? (if not Admob)

Due to google play new policies , i’ll use my weekend to customize my application but admob make very low revenue for me.

What is the best Advertising networks for Banner Ads ? (if not Admob)

Use mediation. There is no reason to use just one network, their eCPM constantly changes, sometimes (and for some apps) one is better than other, sometimes other is better than one.

Obviously I’m biased but feel free to try out our network, appnext.
We use interstitial unit to offer games, payouts are from $0.5 to $5 per install. We cover 99% of the countries and thus high fill rates and ecpms internationally.

To make the decision easier, we have a promotion offering $2 cpm minimum (all GEOS) that we posted earlier in the forum.

One last suggestion, some apps have low engagement rates. Make sure to show the interstitial at the app load, exit and at the end of actions in the app. We have thousands of apps making over 1c per daily active user.

@EladAppnext how long is the $2 CPM promotion for?

@appsg The promotion is for a month. It’s really just to make everyone comfortable checking us out and see how they do in compare. Some apps would make over $3 ecpm and some might hit $1 cpm, but we grant min of $2 ecpm so you have nothing to lose.