Startapp not Pay and Block's Users

Many My Friends and Me was Blocked and not will be pay! Startapp Very change your policy and being lost yours publishers. Startapp Answer for everyone is the same. Maybe is not have money for the paid. Ok your Blocked but pay previous earning on the people. Recommend other people Don’t use Startapp to not lose as we were deceived from them.

Why did they block you?

I have no idea. They say nonsense

they ecpm is so bad .

I had the same situation last time. One of my accounts was suspended. No money back. Guy in support told me that they decision is final and my account is suspended for ever.

I had to talk with my another startapp account manager on skype and he restored the account. He told me that suspension was automatic and he dont know way exactly it was triggered.

Can you post a screenshot of the email? It’s probably just a mistake if you did nothing wrong

Yes their eCPM is too low… I am new to startapp. Just started 4 days ago. I used only admob for months and then learned some backfill stuffs and tried amazon as primary (not using now because of their very very low fill rate). After some research, i picked up startapp based on the reviews and other things considering the revenue paid. But on the contrary i got only $0.25 for 1857 impressions with 80clicks!! eCPM just $0.13 :frowning: . thats too damn low! If i had these stats in my admob, it would have fetched me about $5-10 for sure (the network that everyone say as a low paying one). Even when admob pays like this, i guess startapp surely should based on what they say and reviews. Is this only for me or is it the average eCPM kind of stuff value in startapp? Someone ?

PS: I have to agree that the number of clicks have got a lot higher. I hardly get 10-15 clicks per day per app in admob. Startapp says that it has got 80 clicks but revenue is for like 1click or even less!!

Any One know Stratapp skype id Any one startapp represantive hear?