Best ad networks for last 2-3 months

Hey Guys ,

From the last 2-3 months i am having problems with mobilecore ecpm so i started this thread to know which established networks are performing well for you and which are not .

1 ) I am using mobilecore from 2 years never had problems in payments and ecpm but from the last 2-3 months they are giving just 0.20-0.30$ ecpm
but still i am not changed mobilecore hoping they will give good ecpm

1. Startapp is the network i started monetizing apps with its a good network but i stopped using it one year back cause of their low ecpm . I started using it again from last 3 months getting 1.20-1.50 ecpm ( most of the traffic from 2nd tier countries )

2. Airpush : They are good always

3. Admob : i always use admob because of their fill rates.

these 4 are the networks i use and never tried any other network

I am using StartApp they also have low ECPM right now and my revenue have decreased two half of what it was before.

I used all these ad networks, which you shared. But specially, I use Airpush most.

I get good results with triple A - airpush,appnext appoodeal. startapp and mobilecore are so low now its a shame

Airpush, Admob, MobileCore(AAM) is alwasy the best for me… :slight_smile:

Check my signature;)

now everyone will advice us of a certain stupid network to get some dollars from a Referral program, please people write HONEST answers or just shut up

every one said that point of view and every person have different choice… There are lots of Mobile Ads Network available in the market but my point of view and truly said that instal , geenapp, unmatchedapp is the best Mobile Ads Network , i like these network ,because of i use these network and i like it and more affordable for me…

I had been using only Admob in last 2~3 years. Now I use Appodeal, admob and Facebook Audience Network.

1. Appodeal, I only use interstitial ad of Appodeal. It’s the best among my 3 ad networks so far.
  2. Facebook Audience Network, i use banner and interstitial ad of its. Second best so far. But fill rate is 60%~80%.
  3. Admob, used to be the best, but it’s getting worse from last November and getting too aggressive ad policy. But I still make good income from admob

Check the appodeal income of one of my apps, and sign up it with my Affiliate Program–> Sign up for Appodeal! Thanks.

Hi NokiaDev,

Our top publishers have retained a $3 CPM with our premium full-screen ads throughout the rough patch this spring.

The final revenue of course depends on several factors (traffic of the apps, geos, etc.), but I would be more than happy to give you more details about our ads if you PM me or send me an email at [email protected]

You can also feel free to visit our website :slight_smile:

not MC for sure, it was very bad last month and seems like it is getting even worse. I kept them, just in case, maybe they will get better, but not. Still looking for interstitial ad network for apps where I cannot use admob

Using startapp for alternative to admob and its working good for me

can you share your eCPM and impression number? with mobilecore I am getting 0.5-0.6$

startapp.jpg

yesterdays earnings from startapp.

Well then, sounds like it is time to try out Supersonic’s Mobile ad network.
You can sign up with the link on my signature :slight_smile:
If you need any assistance feel free to contact me on skype

why do you have limit on the number of impressions per user? and that low? (4 impressions only).
I really want to try supersonic, but it is impossible to use with that rule. Have some apps with 2-3 impressions per session and users use it 3-5 times a day.

Starapp is really bad lately, Mobilecore too. Appnext and Appoodeal are holding up better for me

Hello. I took a look at SuperSonic today and especially on the referral program. I found two major problems:

1. In the main page you have a form to redeem the 120USD advertising promotion, but the terms say “Signup via this form by May 1st, 2015”
    Means anyone who tries to use it is not about to get any bonus. Of course, you have “forgotten” to remove the whole redeem and signup form or to stop advertising the “offer” around in the forum.
  2. The main redeem page says: “What are the rules? Simple, all you got to do is enter your details, then:
    Monetize and Reach 1000 impressions
    OR
    Deposit $100 for Mobile User Acquistion”

Now what do we see when we load the Promotion terms at the bottom right: “Deposit $100 or more on Supersonic OR reach 100,000 Impressions while monetizing with Supersonic”

Which of the two is true, 1000 impressions or 100,000? You are trying to trick me and the others here TWICE and you dare ask for developers?

Sorry for my complaints but I do not like such. I am really interested in the SuperSonic offerwall and I might register anyway, but I do not like to get tricked.

Yikes! Thanks for the heads up, I immediately changed the terms (Removed the date and changed the goal to 1000 impressions)
Your complaints are completely justified, nobody likes to be tricked (even if it is not on purpose)
Feel free to check out the page again here
I also want to add that we pay daily on our referral program, we payed clients today, and we will pay also tomorrow, and also the day after… (Even that the terms was outdated) :cool:
Currently we are in BETA mode, so we still have some bugs, But the payment and tracking works perfectly! Since we launched the BETA program on the beginning of May we have payed over 100 successful referrals.

Anyhow, feel secured to work with Supersonic, we have been around since 2009, we have 6 offices around the world and over 500 Million users.
We work with big brands and developers like: EA Games, Fanta, Dove, Pirate Kings, Heroes Charge, Citroen, BejeweledBlitz, Sims, Zynga and more.
We have a commitment of service policy that insures our clients honest and professional service. The way that I see it, as long as you “play by the rules” we are one of your best options for mobile monetization & user acquistion.
If you ever have any issues with our service our would like to ask additional questions please contact me with a PM on this forum, ill help you out :wink:

Wish you the best buddy!

Fair enough. I guess I must accept it was not done on purpose. I will keep an eye on SuperSonic but at the moment I can only use URL-based non-incent offerwall. Do you have one?