Monetizing Uninstalls?

Just saw this ad network: Appjolt that offers monetizing uninstalls. Showing an ad when user tries to uninstall the app. It has some other features, like asking why user uninstalling (I saw something similar in many very famous apps).

They say that it is GP compliant. What do you think? Anyone using it?

I like the idea, I would imagine its gplay compliant and I love that they have a cross promo feature. I would only exercise caution if the permissions are heavy.

Interesting idea, will give them a try

<uses-permission android:name=“android.permission.INTERNET” />
<uses-permission android:name=“android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED” />

these are the permissions…
in GP apps we should show EULA to be compliant.

and they have this note:
Due to commonly known instability issues in Android Lollipop (API 21), we decided to postpone our Lollipop compatible SDK release until a stable version will be publically available.

I have not seen how they implement it but it does not sound like google compliant to me. It probably falls in the out of app advertising category.

If it wasnt compliant then google would not of approved my app, here is my app with uninstall method it is not appjolt but a different way. Uninstall Page shows 360 ad unit from airpush and native ads from appnext.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.apkandy.lockerscreens.greendemon

@DroidGenie It will not work on Lollipop and next M. Think twice before use this type of ads. That why Google fix it.

Hi,Few days back i got a newsletter to join appjolt.I would like to know if its compatible with gp.Though their site say it it i don’t trust them.I like to ask to experienced user instead so my dear friends what’s your opinion? are there any other adnetwork to monetize app uninstalls ? also won’t this show ads outside app ?