MobileCore ECPM

Hello. I used to love MobileCore. It was one of my favourites… I had ecpm about 2$… Since 1-2 weeks it dropped to 0. Exactly 0 and therefore 0$.
Is this a general problem or just related to me?

Thanks

Might be a case that your app is not generating any installs cause it is a CPI based network not giving any eCPM for your app. Better contact your Account Manager at Mobilecore they will check your App report and respond you back. I really like Mobilecore.

mine is not zero, but around 0.5-0.6$ most of the time, used to be 1.5-2.5

Probably best to just e-mail their support about this.

I am about to update one of my apps with mobilecore ads, should I wait? Is everyone having same problem?

As someone else suggested, contact your account manager. This is not usual.

So other people, what is your mobilecore ECPM?

Min is 0.1 for some apps, and 0 for all apps

My 0.40 Ony have one app in mobile core but last 3 day to 0

Mine is 1.40ish

the screenshot:

Screenshot by Lightshot

This is really bad. I am in the middle of implementing some networks in my app. Thinking not putting this network in or just use it as back up.

I use mobilecore since about a year, in the first 6 months, I got amazing results with eCPMs between 7 and 10 USD. It started declining about 3 months ago, and I´m as low as 2.50 now with the same audience compared to back then.

I tried to reach out to my mobilecore account manager, my constructive-minded mails never got answered, not a single one. Not sure if they read it at all?
Anyways, I have removed a couple of apps from mobilecore already, and will switch more in the next days back to good old admob.

From my experience: Don´t go there! Thumbs down

Don’t do it. I did it yesterday and I regret it. It has 0.28 ecpm while admob has 1.1

i am getting 0.50 - 0.60$ eCpm

I am going to trying anyway since 1) it my first app with ads 2) it is a demo (not full feature) 3) it will be a pay for install. The full screen ad for covering what the user is doing with the app.

Solid $2.30 this month

This is a ppi network. No install no pay. So the developers/publishers are also in the advertising game as well. I worked a lot with telemarketing companies for the past 20 years and the conversion rate is usually between .5 to 1 percent and the contact rate is around 5 to 10 percent. That means for every 1000 calls you made, you will get a maximum of 1 sale. All advertising is the same, it is a numbers game; but the more important thing is to only call the people that actually can be a buyers… If you can target your call list better, your odds will be better. In the case of telemarketing. Marketers buy their lists and the lists are usually more targeted than your average app and some apps have a more targeted users; like a security app users are people have something to hide. LoL. So when designing apps, one needs to define a target first. Just like designing cloth. Apps with a clearer targeted users usually do better. Remember, there is no such thing as an app for everyone.

something is very wrong with mobilecore lately… ecpm is just 30 cents… real shame, this was the best network for me for over 1 year. now its worst

I use MobileCore for my new game, but CTR is about 20-40% for interstitial ads. Is it dangerous and does MobileCore allow me show ads when launching apps and more times inside the game?