Video ads, Highest eCPM(at least $10), Weekly payment

This is the introduction of Adxmi video ads

CPV $0.01-0.03 USD dollar
Ecpm $10-$30
Video Length 15-25 seconds
Strong Geos SEA, HK,TW and US
Ads Quantity 10-20 offers update weekly
Payment period We promise to do a weekly payment with no delay. The minimum withdraw should be $100 dollar.
Estimate Revenue Every active user will bring your around 0.1 USD ads revenue per day. If you have 10,000 active users per day, then you will get almost 1000 USD dollar adverting revenue daily.

We also offers waves of cash rewards and premium supports to our cooperated developers. We are happy to gift our talent developers with free users and some FREE ADS PROMOTIONS.

If you are interested in monetizing your apps with our video inventory, Please do not hesitate to contact me.

Alva Skype :zlulualva Email:[email protected]
Website www.adxmi.com

HOw is your video fill rate in Philippines and Saudi Arabia?

our strongest area is south-east Asia and taiwang, hongkong, India. Saudi Arabia also doing great. You can add my skype (jacky.ym) so that I can send you a demo, you can check out the fillrate by watching it. I want to show you the face more than just talking :wink:

Can you send me the demo by pm?

Please send the demo here via PM… tnx

Same here, please send the demo to PM

already add your skype, waiting for your response.:slight_smile:

Hi phiber, please add my skype (jacky.ym) to request more info if you don’t mind. :slight_smile:

I do mind, especially with a new network whose domain name was registered in late November of last year. Barely 6 month (2014-11-21 to be exact).
You need to understand that lately a lot of new networks have been jumping out everywhere and a lot of them still owe a lot of money to app publishers. New networks should go above & beyond to gain traction, establish their foothold and attract new publishers.
By ignoring my request to send the demo over PM doesn’t show you respect requests. Why should anyone then trust you with their traffic?

The ball is in your court.

send me demo please , and there is alot like your name jacky.ym .
talk with me in pm.

I would like to see a demo too please

another offer that sounds too good to be true…$10 CPM with weekly pay?..i’ll believe it when i see it.

send me too. Thanks

The image of Adxmi video ads
1.jpg

PM demo please

Actually our parent company is the first mobile advertising platform in China named Youmi (www.youmi.net) we start to explore market outside China mainland since early 2014, but it needs some time to prepare the domain name register. Before that we cooperate with developers with Youmi domain name. After we successfully register Adxmi, we start the new brand name. That’s why you see the name was registered so new.
www.adxmi.com try on our ad network and you’ll see the high revenue you can get.:slight_smile:

Before registering a new ad network, the first thing that i do is that check the integration guide.

i found following permissions and lost the interest about this ad network. this even install shortcuts which could ban your apps.

<uses-permission android:name=“android.permission.SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW” />
<uses-permission android:name=“android.permission.GET_TASKS” />
<!-- Below is optional →
<uses-permission android:name=“com.android.launcher.permission.INSTALL_SHORTCUT” />
<uses-permission android:name=“android.permission.ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION” />

Yeah this SDK is not compliant with google Plays policies, I had a friend decompile the code and there is code inside the sdk that does install shortcuts on users devices. This is against google plays policies, However I think they are worth trying out for 3rd party app markets.

You guys need to rethink your plan and make an sdk that is compliant with google plays policies so for now i will stay with vungle’s video ads.