Video Ad Network

Hello,
I am looking for a video ad network with good fill rate.
Which video ad networks are good? I have heard of Supersonic, Vungle and mobileCore.
I want a video ad network with large inventory because I don’t want to show my users the same video.
The payment should be NET30 and PayPal. Please suggest some video ad networks.
Thanks

AdColony is also well known for video ads.

How does video ads work?
Do I get revenue from the click? Or do I get when the user watches the video?

From my experience Unity Ads is the best video network. They pay high and are compliant with google policies.

high fillrate for video ads, we pay net7, paypal or bank transfer
add my skype (jacky.ym) to discuss more.

applovin has good video ads, not sure if as much inventory as Supersonic and Vungle thou

AOL is one of the biggest video ad networks in the world. This comes basically through the Adap. You may use it.

Hi Exaktor,

I see you’ve already heard of us. [b]Supersonic[/b]'s Rewarded Videos comes with free video ad mediation which ensures high fill rate (offering the inventory of over 9 ad networks, not only Supersonic) and makes sure you are serving the highest paying ads too. [b]Supersonic[/b] pays net14 (except the first payment which is net45). PM me if you want to receive 50$ to try us out.

I signed up with Supersonic but the problem is that you only have rewarded video’s.
In my app I can’t reward the user with points or something.

Does supersonic pay per impression or per completed view? Or per install? I was looking for second network to add to my reward video failover!

Indeed, we only have rewarded video.Supersonicpays per completed view and comes equipped with free video ad mediation. You should try us out!

At Airpush our video ads are a part of our smart wall / interstitial ad unit. You can either call the specific ad type you want to use (video, full screen interstitials, dialog ads, overlays, etc), or let our algorithm pick the best ad type to show based on the users country, device, and internet connection. Our 360 abstract ads also contain HD videos, rich media banners, and standard 320x50.

We pay based on impressions of our ads on a CPM basis and have plenty of inventory available world wide.
You can check out our demo site at Airpush Publisher Demo

PM me to chat more.
Cheers,
Airpush Nick