How do you mediate your ads? (What ad mediation platform do you use?)

I want to use multiple ad networks, I really don’t like MoPub and I don’t want to put my whole network on admob mediation. Is there any reliable ad mediation platform other than MoPub? What platform do you use, please advise.

I use MoPub because MoPub is the world’s driving notice server for portable engineers, intended to drive more commercial income through a solitary arrangement.

I use admob mediation. One thing I don’t like is that admob has timeout, 10 seconds, for every mediated ad network.

which ad network works best for you in admob mediation except admob?

Appodeal and Facebook Audience Network so far.

appodeal is included in admob mediation? i do’t think so.

I use Aerserv platform and mediate between admob, iads, Adcolony and millennial media. If you’re interested in monetizing with video Aerserv has a nice selection of video networks. I’ve heard Fyber is also not bad but they have a HUGE SDK since they bundle all client side SDK.

I use admob mediation with mobilecore and startapp interstitials.Both are working goo for me

I do use appodeal in my admob mediation as CustomEvent.

Oh right. i forgot custom events in admob mediation. yes ,this option ia there. but i do’t know how to handle it in code.

Check the tutorial from admob, it’s not hard to make it. :slight_smile:

Now I plan to move my ad mediation from admob mediation to mopub mediation, since admob is so strict on ad policy. I have an app which have been running and using admob interstitial without any problem for more than 2 years, yesterday I got an notification from admob that interstitial ad violation on this app. I was really annoyed. From now on, admob mediation is a big risk because admob itself.

Could you share how your interstital was implented like where it was on your apps?

Make request after a certain time interval, and show it once the ad loaded.

Hi Dirhem,

Just to mention, we have a Mopub mediation plugin available for our standard SDK to give you access to our 360 abstract banners and smartwall ad types. Shoot me a PM if you want to test it out.

Airpush Nick

How to remove Admob from Admob mediation?
I want to use admob through Appodeal.

I am using admob mediation.

There is no way to remove admob in admob mediation. You will have to use admob inside and outside appodeal.

mentioning high eCPM value for admob in mediation might do the trick?

Don’t enable “Optimize Admob Network” on the Admob Network entry, then the priority of each network defines their priorities. This will prevent admob from being taken out automatically even if it has higher ecpm.

Check out AdTapsy mediation AdTapsy. Our plug and play SDK supports major ad networks: Admob, Inmobi, Charboost, Revmob, Applovin, Vungle and AdColony.
Here you can take a look at public AdTapsy account of one of our clients making $3K a month with #10 eCPM: https://app.adtapsy.com/OpenRevenue/TenTalSoftware