Star application, another StartApp clone

Anyone had any experience with the Starapp? Seems to be the same model as StartApp, going to try it tomorrow in one of my apps.

Here is a referral link: StarApp | Developpers - Monetize your app which will also earn you $25 like StartApp lol…
Anyone knows what kind of company is behind them? Wondering if they can withstand the start up period, if they are capitalized.

Thanks

There was topic about it:

http://forums.makingmoneywithandroid.com/advertising-networks/1949-any-one-using-starapplication.html

So not much about them. Ppl now test AppWiz which is also StartApp clone, maybe after AppWiz they will add also StarApp to their apps for revenue from 3 similiar networks.

Lol you only posted that to give out your referral link. Like @ufoq said, there’s already a thread about “StarApp”.

both! :slight_smile: and I can recommend AppWiz, they are good

I heard that StarApplication have a big web company behind them, with strong connections. I think this is the reason they have good coverage rates as they say. I’m relatively new in app dev world, but I think I’m making good money for one app - about 5$ a day.
I have to say they had a few problems in the past, but as I can see in the last week, my rates are higher and their SDKs are working really good now. They release updated SDks.

I’m using StarApplication and Appnext now and I’m very satisfied.

Lol

I don’t care if it’s a clone, I want to make money :slight_smile:
So I’ll give it a try. At least I know StarApplication will pay me my money.

And wht’s your opinion about startapp? They pay PPD or what?

I think appOptim and StarApp are the same companies because both have same dashboard. appOptim paying great hope StarApp will also pay like appOptim. :slight_smile: