Appnext - Airpush meeting at SF

This is a little off-topic here, but still -

I ran into @AirpushNick from Airpush at the Apps-World conference in San Francisco. We had a nice chat about clients and most of all - this forum. The problems, the benefits, the potential… everything. Mainly about you guys (without sharing any business infromation, don’t worry).

Appnext and Airpush are not partners, we are actually competitors, as you all know. But certainly not enemeis. Kindness comes before business.

Sorry for this educational post. Now let’s go back to making money :slight_smile:

@AirpushNick on the right, I’m on the left. Already out of my formal conference clothes :slight_smile: )

Very well said Jonathan. Really great to meet you and glad I listed in on your presentation on direct deals through Appnext, really cool stuff.
Have a safe flight home!

Airpush Nick

So who is Jonathan in the photo. Tell us quick. Dont have much time. We need to go back and make money :stuck_out_tongue:

I barely found some time to check this, since I am busy making money :stuck_out_tongue: but I cannot see the picture I think.
I must admit I have excellent support and communication with both representatives and with both networks. Glad you get along nicely!

“we are actually competitors, as you all know. But certainly not enemeis. Kindness comes before business.” very well said.

SOLID and trusted ad networks around… Thumbs UP!

Love is always better than hate. Big like.

I wish success for everyone.

have adblock?)

True, thanks. I added an exception.

HI Jonathan, do you have skype ? I just tried to join appnext. Can you tell me a little bit about your payment?

Sure - my Skype is yoni_raveh

Payment terms are net 10, Wire or PayPal.

Any more questions - just ping me.