Ad Networks! Enter, I'm going to advertise my app

I have just published my app for 5 days now.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.simple.dumbatheist

I have tried several marketing and non of them seems to work.

My last resort is to utilize ad networks.

Please PM me your price per install or package.

Hi squabbles21,

At AdBuddiz we have worldwide non-incent mobile traffic from our own network. We work on a CPI bidding system and the minimum budget is $1000. I understand that this might be a bit high for small indie developers. Here are my tips for promotion, which require time but are free and can be effective:

• Make sure that the description & screenshots of your app in the Play Store are clear and attractive
  • Create a simple but attractive press kit for your app
  • Research blogs that discuss your niche/target audience/the kind of apps you have created, contact the blog writers with your press kit and ask them to feature you
  • Be active on social media, ask users who like your app to share it on their social media pages, create a Facebook page for your app

It’s important that all of the above is done at the early stages of the app launch.

Once you have an active user base, you can start monetising your app with high quality ads, such as our premium ads :cool:

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM or email me: [email protected] or visit our website.

Thanks! really appreciate it!