Always Suspended by Admob

Hi, i’m having a problem with Admob… I almost created 5 accounts but just a few days i get suspended. Do you know why this things happened? Do you think using VPN network to access Admob site did cause the issue?

you are obviously doing something wrong… what exactly - you have to give us more details how you make the accounts. And why do you insist on using Admob - plenty of other networks out there and they pay good.

why were you first suspended by admob ?
fraudlent click activity ?

Please print email suspended

You can use other ad networks instead of admob.

Hi!

You may want to give other ad networks a chance. We might surprise you. If you do look to try other ad networks, we hope that you give us a try as well. :slight_smile:

It’s always smart to diversify your ad inventory.

All the Best,

I think its because of the fraudlent click activity. but other the other accounts i did not try to implement on app but still i got suspended. :frowning:

Did you try with a different IP? Thats the only way that makes sense that they would know its you…

Yes, i used hotspot shield. i’m using different ip every time i use the net.

Changing only the IP won’t help much, you need to change everything - IP, name on account, address, bank info etc

i had an app built in andromo earning £600 every 5 weeks with admob they threw me off now i get £20 every month with app lovin :frowning:

Also, generate a new keystore on a different computer with a different GUID then sign your new apps with that. Don’t use chrome either.