Which ad networks support filtering?

I am trying to find out which networks support ad filtering. I have a quite succesful app for kids and I want to be able to filter out
ads (exclude sexual, gambling, drinking etc)

I know Adbuddiz supports ad filtering on the application level (high maturity, medium etc) from their dashboard
Startapp does that on the account level if you ask their support. (don’t know if they have improved it)

Your experience with other networks?

Hi Yannis,

At Airpush we do not allow ads with the type of content you mentioned. On our dashboard, we do have the option to filter out Dating related campaigns.
Check out our demo site at Airpush Publisher Demo to learn more about our ad units.

PM me if you want to chat further.

Cheers,

Airpush Nick

Mobvista supports filtering ads via API

Admob supports filtering
even you can block individual ads (if you don’t like them)

Appnext supports filtering - just request to exclude ads from our support team. Within 1-2 weeks, that option will be available for you from the dashboard, to fully control it on your own.

I think AdTwirl is the best.

Hi Yannis!

Supersonic’s self serve platform allows you to choose exactly what kind of ads you want to serve on your app through your dashboard, we call it “acquisition behavior targeting”. The self serve platform allows you to control your campaigns, budgets, etc. Check us out [b]here[/b].

Hey Yannis,

AerServ only serves brand safe ads. We work with various Fortune 500 companies and brands. If you require even additional ad filtering we can easily block them from our backend. We currently work with various other app publishers with popular children’s apps. Feel free to PM me if you had any other questions.

Thanks

i use startapp and appmext. i never have bad ads
for native ads put avocarrot. its nice
dont put bad ad networks because of kids app