Any Indian developer managed to Service Tax Registration number in Admob

Hi Everyone,

I need to add my Service tax registration number in Google Admob account. But i could not find a way to submit it in Admob. Can anyone help me to get it done?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Venkat.

Why you need to fill it?
I did not receive any such mail from tuem.

Is it pan no?

i did not fill neither pan or service tax numer.

Yes. Its your pan no.

No. PAN number is different. I am asking about Service Tax number. Because from October 1,2014 digital ads revenue is also added under the category to pay service tax. If your earning is above 10 Lakhs Rupees per year, then you need to collect service tax from Admob and pay it to the government. If we fail to collect the 12.36% of the service tax from Google admob, then we need to put it from our pocket.

It is only applicable for IAP and paid apps. From admob earning you need to show it as an income and you are not providing any service. So it will be your just earnings like affiliate earning.

A question,
Service tax is also application on foreign income or not?

It is applicable if you are selling or providing service. Double check with your CA anyway.

The best way to get solution of this problem you need to submit queries in Income tax portal or any forum where you can get the expert solutions.

No. The service tax is applicable to the revenue from digital ads. Providing ad space for advertising is considered as Service in India. You can refer service tax on adsense income in india and https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375370?hl=en .

Also i would also like to know, can i change the name and bank account details to another person’s bank account detail? Will it create any issue in the future?

Thanks for sharing. Looks like we need to pay service tax if the earning exceeds 10 lakhs!!

@Greeky If you find a way to add the service tax, please let me know it too. It will be much helpful