Startapp earning drop

Anyone have same issue?
My revenue startapp is drop 100%?

Yep same here, 50% drop

Hey guys,

If you have questions or concerns about your performance, please reach out to our support team at [email protected]. They will be able to review your account and determine if there are any issues or determine if there is a way you can optimize your earnings. Please include your developer ID and some information about the when you saw a revenue drop so our team can help you more quickly.

Regards,
Cassidy

The same for me. 2 of last 7 days I had a eCPM below 0.25$. In 90% of countries my eCPM is 0.00 even with a considerable amount of clicks.

I wonder how can be improved this sending an email to the support team…

We contacted them by lower revenue.
We show the graphic prints to see that remain in time.
What is drastically lowered its eCPM has become ridiculous.
They reviewed and the only response we got was that in the coming days and hoped more would rise campaigns.
We speak of a 70% drop in eCPM as both Splash intestitial.
We have now moved to other networks of the expected recovered.
True, this month is down in all companies, but it is startapp championship of the descent.

Your message is always the same, send an email to support to revise the bill … we suck your finger, gives me a lot of courage such answers when you know that your cpm is low, for whatever reason.
Well hopefully May between good standing … of course other networks already begun to notice the improvement.

my ecpm arround 0.01 for splash its very very low so i change my network…

i think startapp is a sinkin titanic…

Which one gives you the better results?

My earning today for trafic usa is zero.
Earning 0.00
Imprsion 8563
Click 1870.

Earning 0.00
Imprsion 6555
Click 1070.

startapp is a sinking titanic…

I have the same issue. Started when they updated the their dashboard (around mid march). Emailed them about it and got their generic response that eCPM is affected by a lot of factors statement. My April revenue dropped 45% from my March revenue without changes from the apps and users mostly from USA. I used to love startapp but it is now time to part ways. What’s a good revenue paying network for replacement?

PS. I just received their May promotion but it’s not even worth it

I have the same issue. Started when they updated the their dashboard (around mid march). Emailed them about it and got their generic response that eCPM is affected by a lot of factors statement. My April revenue dropped 45% from my March revenue without changes from the apps and users mostly from USA. I used to love startapp but it is now time to part ways. What’s a good revenue paying network for replacement?

PS. I just received their May promotion but it’s not even worth it

startapp is a sinking titanic,i drop them airpush better then it

I received the May promotion too but is nearly impossible I get 100$ with such a ridiculous eCPM…

Is a kind of cruel joke :(.

startapp ads are not showing in my apps right now … something is wrong , I nothing changed :frowning:

2015-05-02-23-36-21.jpg

really realy bad ecpm i have ever seen

Hey r_19,

If you’re interested in joining a stable network, look into Supersonic. eCPMs start at $3 for interstitials, and our lightweight SDK offers offer walls and rewarded video (with free video ad mediation) as well! Message me if you want more info and a 100$ reward when you sign up.

please message me the $100 reward promo code. I’m switching from startapp. Leaning toward MobileCore but may checkout Superconic if i get the $100 reward off the bat.

Hey iDev,

Sent you several promo codes. :slight_smile:

I would also be interested in joining Supersonic

Hi alecstheone,

sent you promo codes as well!