Good Network for Educational Apps

Hallo,

I’ve been reading here for a while and decided to post something :slight_smile:
I’ve written a couple of educational apps and was planning to release them free, but with ads. They will be my first apps. After doing some research, I was completely overwhelmed by the amount of ad networks available. I know there are networks that cater specifically to games, but are there those which are good for education (or at least good in general). I didn’t want the ads to be too intrusive, so I decided to go with one banner and (maybe) an interstitial, once a day or so. While many have said that admob is specifically good for banners, I am a little uncomfortable implementing them since I also have a website with adsense and many have written that they were banned (apparently unjustly) and being banned from one network automatically bans you from both.
So, I was wondering, if you had any recommendations for me?

Mark

Hey Mark,

I would like to recommend testing out the Airpush Bundle 1 SDK. We work well with any type of app (games, utilities, educational app, etc), and have solid CPMs and fill rates world wide. I would recommend testing out our Google Play compliant Bundle 1 SDK, which includes our new abstract 360 and standard 320x50 banners, smart wall (which is a collection of various in app interstitial ad units, including full screen ads, overlays, dialog ads, video and more), as well as a pay per install ad type, where you can earn up to $0.04 per new USA user install and agreement opt in, along with CPMs on the ads.

Our Standard SDK version allows you to use the individual ad types listed above (except for the pay per install), so you have full customizabiilty on which ads to use and when to have them show.

You can review our demo site here Airpush Publisher Demo and our Bundle 1 integration guide here - Bundle SDK 1.0 Documentation - manage.airpush.com/docs. The Standard SDK guide is available here - manage.airpush.com/docs/index.php?title=Standard_SDK_1.0.

Shoot me a PM to chat further.
Cheers,

Airpush Nick

Hi Mark,

You are right to opt for non-intrusive ads, especially for educational apps :slight_smile:

At AdBuddiz, we pay special attention to user friendliness: our ads are easy to integrate, and you can choose exactly where and how often to display the ads. You can for example opt to display the ad when your user exits the app (that being said, the revenue you earn is in direct correlation with the ad views you generate). We also use machine learning algorithms to determine the best performing ads for your app, so your users will only see ads that interest them.

We are focused on premium full-screen interstitials, but you can use our ad solution in parallel to banner ads from other ad networks, and see what works best for you.

If you want more info, feel free to email me: [email protected] or visit our website.

Good luck! :cool:

I am also looking for ad networks which have large inventory of ads for apps and NOT for games.
I have tried many but none of theme has as much inventory as admob.
AirPush, AdBuddiz are 99% ads for games.

Can somebody name a few ad networks for apps and not for games.

Maybe AppNext? In my offerwall I see only 20% games ads. But i dont know if things would be different with interstitials or banners.

Hi Mark,

Have you considered using an offer wall for your app? In my opinion, it’s the least intrusive, allows your users to choose what offer would interest them and it’s also great for user engagement, as you can offer premium features once they engage with an offer. I once saw a trivia game that unlocked different subjects through the offer wall. It’s a bit out of the box- but could be worth the try.

If you want to discuss, feel free to message me.

Good luck!

Many mobile applications are developing towards machine learning. And of course, new opportunities appear in order to earn and return your investment in the development of such mobile products. There are hundreds of applications in the App Store and Google Play, and most of them could be much more interesting and useful if you apply the capabilities of artificial intelligence to them. New “machine features” will be useful not only for private users. For example, artificial intelligence technologies can help businesses with everyday routine tasks. If you are interested in how to use artificial intelligence, please, visit this site https://mindy-support.com - perhaps this information will be useful for you