10,000 installs per day for Android App

My android app is getting 10,000 installs per day and i am getting only 100$ . My ad network is Startapp.

Plz let me know if i should change my ad network or not? If yes, then which ad network will be best for my android app.

Thanku

Try admob Banners and Interstitials.

[b]Làm Bảng Hiệu Hộp Đèn[/b] Hiflex Giá Cạnh Tranh Nhất TP.HCM
bang hieu hop den hiflex
Đây là loại bảng hiệu thông dụng hiện nay, có chi phí rẻ, thiết kế, thi công nhanh chóng. Làm bảng hiệu hộp đèn loại này thường được sử dụng cho các cửa hàng nhỏ, đại lý phân phối…
Chất liệu: Khung sắt, bạt hilex in KTS, viền nhôm.

CÔNG TY TNHH TM - DV - QC THIÊN MÃĐịa chỉ: 2Q1 Bình Giã, Phường 13, Quận Tân Bình, TP.HCMHotline: 0908.113.774 - 0902.113.774

Hello @osam.sid, I think you are asking the wrong questions and it would be difficult for the community to help you :slight_smile: Some questions that would help you more for better suggestions would be:

1. Which geos are these users coming from
  2. Is it a long or a short session app
  3. What is the context of your app
  4. so current users interact with ads shown (and in what numbers) and what kind of ads do you show to them?

then you can have suggestions by the community on the type of ads that would convert better in your app, or ad networks that are stronger in the geos you are receiving users. Moreover you can combine networks upon your user base based on their profile

hi,osam.sid,

from your issue, i suggest you to try SinceStar

if you have 10,000 intall per day, you can earn at least 10*$40=$400, at most 10*$60=$600

as sincestar pays for your app downloads.

if you are interested, feel free to inform me or PM me

Hi osam.sid,

Your number of installs are great but more importantly, how many DAU (daily active users) do you have on your app? That’s how you can really tell if you could be making much more money or not.
What ads are you serving on your app? Maybe you’re not using the right kind of adds for your app (is it a game or utility app?) so your users aren’t interacting with the ads.
Have you considered offering users virtual currency to incentivize them to click on your ads?
If you need more help or suggestions, feel free to message me :slight_smile:

Its a utility app… I have implemented Startapp Splash ad which is giving me 2$ average ecpm which give me 100$ per day… Please tell me is there any network that can give me more than this ad?

$2 is good. If you need more revenue, just show the ads more frequent.

You are earning good for your install rate. My best app (best daily active user) earn 50$ for 1k daily downloads but other make about 10 for 1k daily.

$100 is pretty low for 10k downloads a day. But I guess it also depends on user engagement. Try experiment with different ads maybe you’ll have better success and importantly remember you are not binded to one particular network try another network if it doesn’t work out simply use with another. Heres some useful information on a few networks Best Mobile Ad Networks of 2014/2015/

You can try ad-mob banner or the apps wall on exit.

Hi osam.sid,

A $2 eCPM is good, but can be higher - depending on the countries your users are accessing the ads from.

At AdBuddiz we are focused on high paying, high quality campaigns. Our SDK is really quick and easy to integrate, and can be used in parallel to other ad solutions, in case you want to test and see which ads are performing better.

Feel free to visit our website for more information, or email me at [email protected] :slight_smile:

Thanku cryaxx… This link helped me alot

And thanku all for your support

Hi,May i know which ad network you use ?

Hi,May i know which ad network you use ?

Playhaven - Chartboost

how you getting 10K install per day, thats very high, are you sure you dont mean 10K ad impressions per day?

Are these all organic installs right from the beggining? or have you done some heavy online app promotions?

10k install per day isn’t very high.

AppBrain is good for interstitial.
My App use Admob/AppBrain/StartApp/Mobilecore AD. :slight_smile:

How is AppBrain ecpm compared to StartApp and Mobilecore? they are CPI, right?