What happened with my App - Out of ranking totally :(

Hi All,

I need your experience. please help me about this issue.
I have an app in Top of Play store ( Top Free Adventure, Top Free Overall, Top Free Games, Top Grossing) , i don’t care about Top New be cause it’s only display first 30 days. you can see it’s ranking on 04-10-2014:

And here is it’s ranking on 04-11-2015, out of ranking list totally :((.

Now is 04-14-2015, still out of ranking list, i checked on appbrain, it’s out of ranking list too. Have you ever met this issue?
What a sad day, my new user drop down 50% :((

Please help

04-10.jpg

04-11.jpg

Check my thread… http://forums.makingmoneywithandroid.com/marketing-methods/20728-ranked-app-has-disappeared-update-top-entertainment.html

And with other app last year, the same thing like you.

Sorry, but nothing will happen.

if it was more than a day then you need to worry

Maybe someone spammed your app google play link with crappy and shitty backlinks to decrease its ranking… Try to contact google about this

I am sorry to hear that, you were quite well positioned in some countries

Maybe there was some kind of “punishment”…what sort of marketing technique did you use to promote app? (Paid installs, incent installs, fake reviews/reviews exchange, etc)

You mentioned your new users decreased to 50%, can you put in numbers?

New apps get higher ranks for first 30 days, your 30 days are up my friend time to make some new apps, in order to suceed in android business you have to pumpout apps daily like 10-15 apps a day, google limites you to 15 apps uploaded every 24 hours this even includes app updates, so if you have 1000 apps and 20 days to update all apps due to ploicy changes your screwed since your limited to 15 app uploads or app updates a day.

you must have updated your listing on april 10th, this happened to me and couple other people on the forum.

the app falls out of ranks after listing update. what did you do exactly on that day? we need to identify the reason.

appannie does not give accurate ranking, send me your app and I will post the correct ranks for your app

This is normal. After some time the program disappear from all of the top. Because it is necessary to promote new applications

@solecris any update on your app? did it appear back on the charts?

Last year some of my programs have disappeared from the tops. they never came back

Could it be penalty from Google? Any of you using blackhat method to drive downloads and ranking? Myself never experience such situation yet.