August Payment from Startapp?

August Payment from Startapp? via wire. anyone receive???

yep…couple of days ago…via wire

yep, me too!

Yes , I have received it

Damn zyzy, you always have payments issue. Look in to your profile and your messages))) please, change your bank

Hi zyzy,

If your payment method is PayPal, there is a few days delay in getting the money out to you. You should get it in the next few days.

Sorry for the delay, you should have gotten an email about this several days ago.

Ariel.

Is there an any update on PayPal Payments ? I do not want to change my payment method.

Regards

I would like to know also. It’s now the 9th and still nothing…

They send me 1 more email:

Dear *N/A N/A,

As you know, all PayPal payments have been delayed this month due to a technical error.

Since PayPal have not yet been able to solve the issue and payments are going to be delayed further,

and in an attempt to help you receive your payment as soon as possible, we are giving you the option to choose an alternative payment method.

In order to do so, please login to your account on the developer portal: developers.startapp.com, and change your payment method within the next 72 hours.

We will process all the changes and make the payments on Monday, August 12th.

If you would not like to change your payment method, your revenue will be kept in your account and paid via PayPal as soon as the issue is solved.

Thank you for your understand and cooperation.

As always, we are here for any further questions or concerns you might have.*

Regards,

Matthew

Today is 12, does anyone receive payment from Paypal?

Not yet, i changed pay menthod to bank wire and now still waiting

I’ve changed my payment method to bank wire and wait. But not received yet

@ longhoanggiang: are you come from Vietnam? what’s kind of Bank account you changed? I use ACB Bank, Visa debid, i often received admob via it. I am not sure that i can receive startapp payment through this card. and you?

@longhoanggiang yeah no payment via wire… pending pending pending

I don’t know why, but Airpush send me money through Paypal with no problem and Startapp delay very long.

Yeah I’ve had other Paypal payments this month. If StartApp say it’s a problem with Paypal I believe them though. I would imagine they have to have a large setup with Paypal for mass payments and so things can go wrong on a per-party basis and not Paypal-wide.
Nothing yet today, really hope it comes today as it is getting silly now.

@bathanh042013 yes. I use ACB. It’s bad if any issues occur.

anyone got transfer to the bank?

I’ll second that.

its not my place to speak for StartApp but we have had some issues here and there with PayPal as well. And it has resulted in delayed payments.

It happens when you have a massive set up.

still waiting for payment too :rolleyes: