Chartboost impressions number a huge sudden drop?

Hi everyone, today when I log in chartboost site I’m very surprised to find the impressions number are hugely dropped with no reason I can tell, usually when I have 5000+ boot ups I can have 5000+ impressions to show, but today I only have 500 impressions, I did no change to any campaign logic, so something must get wrong or bugged but I don’t know, just want to ask is there anyone here also experience this similar problem? Thanks

I used Chartboost months ago and the fill rate was simply horrible outside of tier 1 countries.
I guess they had a few campaigns running but they just ran out?

I didn’t notice any sudden changes in impressions. From 3 days I have about 5000+ impressions, and their number increasing a bit near weekends.

Okay guys, after some trails and errors problem solved, the reason I got a sudden impressions drop by last Friday is probably because of my previous campaign settings;

Previously my highest priority campaign has a CPI price filter at >$4 , I usually set this number really high to keep a relatively higher eCPM, after my sudden impressions drop I reduce this number to $1~$2
now impressions number is coming back but eCPM is also dropping, in 2014 Chartboost really performed great but in this year it’s becoming worse and worse for me, so I’m considering switching to another ad network, also it is said that Chartboost could have lost some big clients, but I don’t know, I just wish it can become stable or better otherwise I will have to take a full switch

Thanks

Hi TubeMice,

Nate from chartboost here. Happy to give you a hand in analyzing your campaigns a bit deeper to figure out what might have happened. Feel free to reach out to me directly (nate [at] chartboost.com) or via our business line (bizdev [at] chartboost.com) and we can help you out.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Nate

Hi Nate, thanks for reply, I already get in touch with your support team, and I need to praise your great support team! the impressions problem is now fixed, and I hope eCPM will climb up back very soon!
Thank you