Airpush Standard EULA Free SDK

Hey everybody,

We’re excited to tell you all that we will have a new suite of sdks coming in the next few days. Watch this space!

PM me if you have any questions.

Thanks!
Airpush Nick

Is there any drawback such as lower ecpms when using the eula free version?

No drawbacks on using this SDK and CPMs should not be affected.

Airpush Nick

Permissions used?

awesome will check it out.

@AirpushNick is this PPD Sdk ?

The SDK with the PPD will have the EULA as the user has to opt in to it to receive the PPD. The one mentioned is the same as the standard SDK, but without the EULA.
Airpush Nick

Hi Nick,

This looks promising. The EULA has prohibited me from fully adopting your SDK.
Will there be a EULA-free GP-compliant SDK?

PM Sent.

Nick

I thought the Standard SDK was GP compliant already

It already was. We just removed the EULA.

Nick

Is airpush standart sdk shows eula to users or not…i want to use airpush but it shows eula end my user remove my app

The Standard SDK now available on the dashboard does not include the EULA. You can download it from your account.

Nick

I have checked the dashboard but still find the old standard SDK with EULA ?.

The one on there is the updated one. The last modified date for the documentation (listed at the bottom) is April 8th.
Standard SDK 1.0 - manage.airpush.com/docs

Nick

I’m still confused with your answer.Which one is being referred to EULA FREE SDK doc. Is it the one as above or below ? :
[Standard SDK 1.0 Beta - manage.airpush.com/docs](Standard SDK 1.0 Beta - manage.airpush.com/docs)

The link you gave is dead.
The standard SDK available on the dashboard now is the new EULA free SDK in the SDK download page.
http://manage.airpush.com/docs/index.php?title=Standard_SDK_1.0

Nick

Sorry for the missing link. The correct link for EULA free standard SDK doc is here:
Standard SDK 1.0 Beta - manage.airpush.com/docs

Hi Nick,

I downloaded the sdk from dashboard and it seems that the sdk still have the eula.

When we get eula free sdk