MobileCore is SCAM. Never send you password reset link when you forget it.

i’m recently using mobilecore for my 3rd party apps. by accident i forgot the password of my account and now when i try to recover it by using forget password from there but can’t recover it. everytime they say password recovery link sent to your mail id but when i check my mail nothing from mobilecore :mad:

i’m trying to contact them from week but no reply back from their side. it seems they are SCAM and want to pirate my money:mad:

anyboday facing the same issue? how can i recover my password on mobilecore? if any agent of MobileCore here then help me to solve it

Sorry to hear that, I’m using app brain, they don’t require a password since you can login with your Google account.

And their revenue is decent.

Oh and their support usually answers the same day, so yeah I’d just switch my sdk to a different one.

thanks a lot buddy for your response. i will switch to appbrain soon.
what is minimum payout from them? and which type ad network it is? cpi or cpm based?

The minimum payout is 25$, they usually pay at the 5th-10th once a month.

The average ecpm is around 0.06-0.07, last week I was getting around 0.09.
They are very solid in the earnings I never had any drops in ecpm.

Plus they have something called remote settings, and remote messages basically with remote settings you can control remote ‘prefs’ from their web console that your app will later use.

thanks for your info but what i saying is appbrain is which type of adnetwork? it is paying per click/install or per impression?

Oh sorry didn’t read that, well they offer pay per install.

Hey there kumar,

I am sorry to hear your bad experience with mobileCore. I just tried to reset my password and the email came instantly(Gyazo - 4054b08aeed198a2735a8bfbaadebd5e.png).

Do you mind sending me a PM with your Skype(faster response) or email so I can give it to an account manager from mobileCore?

Are you joking. Right? That eCPM Is very very low… $0.5 eCPM is already low.
@kumar A network is not a scam if their system don’t give you a password reset link… :stuck_out_tongue: Check your spam folder buddy maybe it’s there.

You are totally right regarding both things.

Sometimes when I have $4 eCPM I am disapointed because it low. $0.5 is… low is not enough to describe it.

I see this guy in every thread spreading that he has solid ecpm and then I found this thread about his $0.0x ecpm… lol

You must be kidding? $0.06- 0.07 cpm? If it is you high ecpm, you should say no to Appbrain

ofcourse they are SCAM lol by not giving me password it clearly means they want to pirate my money and i’ve tried all browsers to get my password back but everytime same message that “password recovery link sent to your mail id” but when i check my mail nothing there :mad:
do you think i’m kid ? who didn’t check spam folder? lol
at least don’t favor that scamers if you can’t help me.

why you feeling sorry because of mobilecore buddy? thanks for your interest to help me. can you please share the password reset link you using for reset your password? so i can try. also i sent you the info and i hope i can get my password back

Hi,

Mobilecore is NOT a scam network.Thay are in this for a long time,It may be a server issue for you not getting reset link from them.So don’t post like scam and stealing your money. They are good at paying on time.

What help do yo need from people here by posting this thread? Do you want US to reset your password? You must be kidding. All we can do is suggest something to check your spam folder or contact your account manager. Suggesting or trying to help you is not like telling that you are a kid… ohh c’mon man…

Do you know that password reset is a system generated? If site xxx password reset is broken does that mean they are scam? :slight_smile:

Ohh GOD i don’t know why you people favoring those scamers lol :mad:
i think you should read my post carefully. i’ve big money pending there on mobilecore dashboard and they people just not ready to send me password reset link. i’m trying from week but nothing from them. also no replay when you mail them. now how can you say they fucs are good ad network? :mad:
i’ll f
k their ad network everywhere if i don’t get my password back :mad:

GO and suck dck of mobilecore you f**king asw*le :mad:

Big money? How much 1000$ ??? :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: Or you have only $100 :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: haha

GO and suck dck of mobilecore you f**king asw*le :mad:

Haha I owned mobilecore… I will now scam you dude… haha :stuck_out_tongue: I checked your mobileCore account and you have pending payment of 80$ for the month of March… Don’t hope you will not get it… :stuck_out_tongue: hihihihihihihi hahahahaha heheheh hahaha