Searching the perfekt ad network for me

Hey guys im searching the perfect ad network for me. It has to offer an interstitial ad (which has CPC, very important) and it should has an unity plugin. I cant use Googles admob because it doesnt works with my app. I tried Chartboost and mobileCore yet but both only offering CPI. Maybe you can help me to find the right network for me and please do not advertise your own ad network here im searching for real experiences:)

Hi Dwiedenau,

At Airpush we offer our 360 abstract, standard banners, and smart wall (which is a collection of various in app ad types including interstitials, dialog ads, overlay ads, video and more). We have native unity plugins for our SDKs, so integration is quick and easy. Our display ads pay on a CPM basis from impressions, along with a PPI of your app when using our Bundle 1 SDK, up to $0.04 per new USA user install and agreement screen opt in. The associated CPM is determined by the country of your users and their level of engagement with the ads, so you can fully monetize each of your users, and not only the clicks.

Check out our ads demo site at www.airpush.com/publisher-demo/

PM me to chat further.

Cheers,
Nick

Hi, dwiedenau,

you have two points when choosing the ad network. one is that it provides interstitial ad with CPC
another is that it fits unity plugin

why do you prefer the CPC? for more revenue or personal favor

BTW, which market do you launch your apps, google play, or other third market?

Hi dwiedenau,

We don’t offer what you are looking for exactly but we have something different that might interest you - monetizing your lockscreen.

Because you monetize your lockscreen, there is no need to replace any current endeavours you might have - just add another revenue stream.

If you’d like to try us out, please signup here.

Cheers,

Noam

I want the CPC Model because i dont have so much impression so with CPI i dont have good experiences. It gives me more revenue. Im publishing at google play. I get admob working now but is there any other alternative or is admob the best paying ad network which offer cpc at interstitials?

Don’t put all your eggs in one basket! Supersonic is having a crazy Easter Promotion. For your first $100 deposit, you will receive a 100$ bonus to promote your app and reach quality users!

More info HERE.

APPY HOLIDAYS!

I am in the same situation of you friend.
Take a look at my post here http://forums.makingmoneywithandroid.com/advertising-networks/21198-most-profitable-models-beggining-apps-cpi-x-cpm-cpc.html

I’m waiting for help of others too. Have you looked ate avocarrot? I found it recently, they pay like admob, a mix of cpm and cpc. They have good native ads, and the support is great. I’m still testing with one of my apps, but the overall experience until here is very good.

Just close your eyes and pick one there’s no binding contract between networks, you can just change networks if one doesn’t work for you. Good luck OP

I tried airpush mopub integration but I always get unable to find native network or custom event adapter error

i found it but airpush shows eula with meditation too,so users dont like it.

Hi Bardsoft,

We are in the final process of releasing a new version of our Standard SDK / Mopub SDK without the EULA agreement.
Please PM me your accounts email address so I can let you know when it is available, and assist with any integration issues.

Cheers,

Airpush Nick