Go home Airpush, You're drunk !

what on earth is going on with Airpush statistics ? seriously they are really funny, and out of control.

I integrated Airpush with my app 1 month ago, and and for 2 weeks it had 0 installs on Airpush, but magically 24 icon install ! i contacted them over and over again because my real downloads in Google analytics where about 1000-2000 downloads per day (yeah i know that’s not to much compared to you guys LOL) and as usual no replay from them, and when they replay, the say nothing, or nothing useful at the best. I removed the sdk from my apps and disabled it from my account in the 3rd week, the funny point is, when i checked my airpush today just to see if its alive i found 1 new installs to my app ! :open_mouth: AND IT WAS TODAY ! this means that airpush statistics is counting downloads without the sdk in the app ! OMG AMAZING WORK GUYS ! AIRPUSH IS AWESOME ! AIRPUSH IS COUNTING DOWNLOADS WITHOUT THE SDK TOO ! … but yeah i know they don’t count it when u really want them to… they don’t count it when the sdk is there… awesome :wink: .

don’t be panic. couple of months ago we had worst problems than this. the whole dashboard was 0 for about a month. every ad network has pros and cons, you can’t expect a perfect thing.

Follow my advice and take your fingers off airpush. There is no company that messes up things more than them.
Now I got one single unpopular app in airpush just for laughing about the problems they got xD

alecman - what ad network you prefer? I quit airpush, I quit tacontext. Which network now is better than them?

I am generally not a fan of push ads, I will give a try to tapcontext - if this fails as well, I’ll wait until a new push service is coming

OK, it’s your decision but take a look at http://forums.makingmoneywithandroid.com/advertising-networks/1677-anyone-using-tapcontext-12.html before integrating Tapcontext;)

Tapcontext is a bigger mess, future earnings lol

SendDroid is the best all rounder for Pushes for me.

Yep, Airpush just chopped income in about half, a combination of reduced cpm’s and capped impressions, maybe, who can be sure, they are so elusive over there lol

We wanted to address this on the original thread here: Anyone using TapContext? - Advertising Networks - Making Money with Android

Even airpush banner CPM has gone way down now.

Same problem - earnings halved in the last week - I asked support > they say add campaigns and prices are changing all the time - so that means advertisers must be getting adds at 50% of the normal price - BULLSHIT!
And Phil > ‘please send me a PM’ - 3 weeks later i have still not received a reply.

So today CPM $0.66 = 66 cents per 1000 adds = 0.00066 cents per add - WOW!!

Would anyone like to buy some add space???

Airpush site don’t work well yesterday i seen that they have error out of database.
But today all works fine.

Mine to, It was start at $2.5 last month and it’s $0.45 today, i’m having nearly 400k impression/day. I’m considering switching to another ads network. Any suggestion for banner ads network other than admob and airpush ?

What’s your most targeted country?

I have been sharing my research for banner ad networks for india/asia and it is:

appbrain - very poor sdk
mmedia - poor earnings in india
applovin - optimizes on installs and not just impressions/clicks. Good for high user base apps only
adgoi - only sites, no apps.
vserv.mobi - no immediate approval
adiquity - no immediate approval. sdk throws NPE.
vibrant - no account approved immediately
admob - good for filling impressions but bad earnings from India
airpush - good fillrate and earnings from all over the world

I haven’t tried inmobi and mobilecore yet which were promised to be good by other publishers.

my CPM for banners are still pretty decent with Airpush at $1.15 but most my traffic is in Tier 1 countries so I can’t speak for CPM in India/Asia.