App downloads number disappeared

I have app in Google Play, app downloads number on PC and phone disappeared, only for this app. Anymoby had similar situation?

yes I see that happening to lot of apps and games now. why would google do like this? were they fake profiles whose count google has decided not to count or google found something fishy about the app so penalizing it with reduction in downloads?
still stats in dev console haven’t been updated since 21st march so may be wait till the dev console stats get updated. but this is real concern man!!

Thanks thought this was just me, any luck?

Probably huge market error, even games with 10-50mln or 50-100mln downloads :stuck_out_tongue: Appbrain shows them 0 installs oO, I don’t see any impact for my downloads(flurry) now but we will see in near future :wink:

right. if the stats are to believed, you can hit top new 30 days charts with 1-5 installs lol

This would be paradise…I have 5k installs/day now and from new 30 days :wink: ? :smiley: hah, market cracked:P

I see this also. Maybe is problem of google but will see if this is ok in the future

Anyone discovered why this is happening? My downloads desapeared too… =(
Should I worry?

In one of my apps all +1’s were gone but they came back the next day

I Hope my downloads come back too haha

Today my downloads appeared again. And yours?