Low eCPM in Malaysia with StartApp.

Low ECPM in Malaysia with StartApp. There is my recent report.

Ad type = Banner
Revenue $2.13
Impressions 77,528
Clicks 218
CTR 0.28%
ECPM $0.03

Ad type = Interstitial
Revenue $3.61
Impressions 9,697
Clicks 1,304
CTR 13.45% I think this CTR is not bad.
eCPM $0.37

This the the Prt Sc.
q.jpg

I’m searching a advertsing network with good ecpm in Malaysia.

I have tried admob and mobilecore.

IMPRESSIONS    CLICKS       CTR        ECPM       REVENUE 

admob 1,126,782 33,185 2.95% $0.81 $917.71
mobilecore 5,916 1,090 18.42% $1.62 $9.58

My next network will choose vserv.mobi or inmobi.

Can anyone give me suggestion on advertsing network.

I’m confused about always get low ecpm in this country.

End.

Thanks .

Use Airpush they have good traffic and ecpm

just use admob or Airpush for Asian Traffic or both

Maybe you can try Mobvista

I use startapp (for me is good), appmext for banners and avocarrot for native ads

how do startapp banner work? Is it pay per install?

now I saw this
I think I put out startapp now
started to has very low money
any other you like romel ?

Yes their eCPM is too low… I am new to startapp. Just started 4 days ago. I used only admob for months and then learned some backfill stuffs and tried amazon as primary (not using now because of their very very low fill rate). After some research, i picked up startapp based on the reviews and other things considering the revenue paid. But on the contrary i got only $0.25 for 1857 impressions with 80clicks!! eCPM just $0.13 :frowning: . thats too damn low! If i had these stats in my admob, it would have fetched me about $5-10 for sure (the network that everyone say as a low paying one). Even when admob pays like this, i guess startapp surely should based on what they say and reviews. Is this only for me or is it the average eCPM kind of stuff value in startapp? Someone? Any advice?

PS: I have to agree that the number of clicks have got a lot higher. I hardly get 10-15 clicks per day per app in admob. Startapp says that it has got 80 clicks but revenue is for like 1click or even less!!

Hi fishbod147,

Have you given AdBuddiz a try?

We have some really good campaigns available right now in Malaysia on a CPI and CPM basis, with an eCPM of about $2. I’m confident that if you were were to send us the same number of impressions you were sending before, you would be able to generate some nice revenue with us :slight_smile:

What type of ad formats do you offer? and What are the types of your major campaigns CPM or CPI?

Hi taimur97,

Our ads are full-screen static or video interstitials (rewarded and/or non-rewarded video). We are focused on high quality ads that pay primarily on a CPI basis. We also run CPM campaigns, and when a CPM campaign is available we will display it if it’s driving more revenue than available CPI campaigns. Does that make sense?

Feel free to check out our website or contact me via email ([email protected]) for more information :wink: