startapp zero ecpm eevery day

After new portal startapp gave 0 ecpm for three days…i dont know why…i have 4000 impressions 650 clicks but 0 ecpm,i use splash,intersitials and return ad…i think impressions are low too because after splash screen in main activity mopub shows a banner so my banner have 17000 imp. But splash have 1200…any advices

My advice is to find a new network. Your not the only one with startapp problems I have seen several threads recently about startapp problems. Maybe they will fix it and maybe they won’t but are you willing to take the risk is the question.

I try apnext and leadbolt their ecpm is very low…i need cpm or cpc based network…

Just drop it. It is like this for me too. Try using Avocarrot, Chartboost and other ad networks

Chartboost give cpc or cpm based or cpi

I was also getting 0 eCPM after opening support ticket Now I am getting correct eCPM.

I will put out startapp now
I use appmext and avocarrot
any others from u?

You can use Chartboost via our mediation

Hi Assi,

If you want to try something new, you should check out Unlockable. We can supplement your current monetization method and we are a custom, by gamers for gamers solution to monetization that you and your players will love.

If interested shoot me a message here or to [email protected].

My ecpm 0.07 now irs horrible

For that given # of impressions you will most likely don’t earn much with CPI ad networks. Try performance based ad network like Airpush. I have one app getting 5k - 6k impressions a day and I’m getting $0.9 - $1.2 eCPM…

Hey @Bardsoft, have you heard of Supersonic? The current eCPM offer for full banner interstitials is 3$. Check it out here!

One day my ecpm raise 4$ but last 7 day my ecpm around 0.01

if you launch your app on third market, you can try Sincestar (SinceStar), its OUT APP SDK is PPD, pay per download of your app

but if you launch your app on google market, you can also try Sincestar (SinceStar), its IN APP SDK is cpm .

5300 imp 850 clicks 0,37 revenue its a comedy

Same issue… Ecpm very low…

Earning 0.00
Imprsion 6555
Click 1070.

startapp is a sinking titanic…

Hi Bardsoft,

If you are using the CPI model (though I’m not sure this is your case), you might see big differences in the CPM from one day to the other. This is especially the case if your app is not generating a huge amount of traffic.

What sets AdBuddiz apart from other ad solutions using the CPI model, is that we use machine learning algorithms to determine the best converting ads for our publishers. If an ad performs poorly (none of your users installs it), we stop showing it in your app.

If you want more information, feel free to visit our website or send me an email: [email protected] :wink: