Startapp and the New rating system for apps on Google Play --need urgent solution !!

hi guys ,
i received a notification about the rejection of my app after the submit of the new content rate questionnaire ,
so i contact them and this is what they tell me “ads in your app are of a much higher rating than what you gave us ,you need to take the questionnaire again and keeping in min all content , including ads.”
so the problem was related to startapp’s ads in my app, we need a clear solution because of that “your applications will be removed from Google Play if you intentionally rate your applications with a lower maturity rating than they merit multiple times.”

Contact startapp they can add a filter for the maturity level of ads. I had to do it for one of my apps in the past, the filter was operating on the account level though
so I had to create a new startapp account for that app.

I think Startapp must add this option for each app, and then allow us to change.

how long you wait for this information?
I have startapp ads too in my apps and I made this rate (lowest) and I dont know how long I need w8 for confirmation…
I have to know that because Im going to ski 2morrow :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi Guys ,

they have added new maturity level filter to each app (only for new apps) on their new portal but it’s not active until now .
so they have to active it quickly and add this option to old apps too.
maybe the official Representative of startapp can give us some news @startapp

Hi ,
about 2-3 hours .

enjoy your ski :smiley:

same kind of email i received for one of my apps: Violation of the System Interference provision of the Content Policy…, only that i use only admob ads on my apps, so no clue what they are on about… waiting for an answer from them.

Hello Guruavi,
Admob generally would not respond further about what is wrong with app implementation , eve if you use only admob(if you are lucky , you may get response).
You have to put your all efforts to understand it.
If you may put more detail here , we would be able to share you our version of understanding.
thanks

Hi Android_mobile_dev,

At Airpush, we have not had a single developer experiencing issues with their apps not being approved after the update to Google’s acceptance policy, due to maturity levels of ads, or any other ad serving issue. We were already compliant. I am available to answer any questions about our network or products.

Shoot me a PM.
Cheers,
Airpush Nick

Hey Gurunavi, Did you remove a few sensitive category with admob? A few of them have to be removed I beleive if you want your apps for rated everyone. Like gambling, drug, sex.

Google should post about sensitive category and new content rating because a lot of people dosen’t know which one have an impact with the new age content rating.