Airpush is the best network for 3rd party app stores

I see a couple of threads and people claiming airpush is a scam which is dead wrong. Airpush is the best network for 3rd party app stores but I think new developers dont understand how the bundle 2 sdk works so I will teach you here and now.

Bundle 2 sdk

Bundle 2 sdk pays 5 cents per new user. So if a user downloads 3 of your games , you will get paid 5 cents because only the 1st download counts as new user. If the same user downloads your game its not counted.

Since you get paid per new user , you dont get paid for the ADs shown in the app. Thats why stats will show 0 on dashboard.

Also if your hosting apps online threw 3rd party app stores, remember they inflated download numbers. So in 3rd party store it might say 1000 downloads but you really got 100 downloads. If you want accurate download count you need to put tracking code in your app.

Hopefully I cleared up any question , airpush is an excellent AD network.

Also if the user installs apps from another developer first then only the first developer gets paid this goes for both bundle1 and bundle2, so if users installs a bundle1 app on google first then installs a bundle2 app from another dev on 3rd party market then only the first dev on bundle1 gets paid, dont matter ifs it 1 or 2 only new users get paid. 2 million new devices are activated each day. So only a Max of $100,000 can be earned for all devs each day for bundle1/bundle2 Add ons. Hummer mobi is also same way, they pay per new imei only,

@Pixelpower - I believe you are wrong (or at least your info is missing critical part of it), and it works as @DroidGenie said. So I think you should modify your post to include this info. Also, I am not sure about it, but I guess they pay UP TO $0,05 ? Meaning they pay less for people from countries other than US? Or maybe its Bundle 1, I’m not sure and couldnt find the info on their site.
I have to agree that all these topics about AirPush are ridiculous. AirpushNick really has the nerves of steel to respond to all these morons.
“Airpush is scam, they didnt send me the money for 2 months!” - said a developer who did not fill the bank account number where he wanted the transfer
“Airpush is scam, they didnt send me the money for 3 months!” - said the same developer less than one month later, when he finally filled the bank account number. He did not mention that he got a mail saying he must wait full billing cycle to get paid, and that moment did not come yet
“Airpush cheaters, they did not pay me $0,05 per every download I did” - said the developer who did not read that they pay UP TO $0,05 per NEW US USER, and $0,002 worldwide
“Airpush thieves, they dont want to pay me”, “Beware of airpush theyll rob you” - said the developers who did not read that they agreed to implement all the ad types Airpush offers to get paid

Pathetic.

Great job guys to clear thgs out for the poor illiterate developers out der.
Sometimes even i have problems with airpush but thgs get solved fairly. Thanks to Nick.

Pixelpower you seem to be 100% pro airpush. Lots of your posts reference them in a positive manner. Not saying theyre not a good network but seems a bit odd.

which ad network representative will do things like the following:

Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot

One who is trying to help other publishers who are not as skilled in coding get accounts and apps integrated. But I appreciate your concern.

Airpush Nick

Dude seriously?? I wouldnt even need photoshop to make that , microsoft paint will do. Your terrible art skills won’t fool anyone. So after my post and droidgenie’s post which combined has all the info you need , your still confused and claiming scam. I looked in the dictionary and looked up the word idiot.

Idiot : someone not capable of basic logic or reasoning i.e. example pongman

So since your an example of being an idiot in a dictionary I can’t be too hard on you. We tried to be nice sorry. All you do is go in every post talking about airpush is scam, sounds like your a stalker following nick all over the place. Instead of trying to find ways to make money , you come in the forum to b!tch . Let me tell you a secret in order to make money you have to focus on making money period. Anything else is a waste of time.

Yes I agree with you Aipush is the best network for 3rd party app stores

The EULA is a big problem… I like airpush but I hesitate to use it because I do not want to risk my userbase. Many users get scared with such.

Pongman is a scam and is known in various social media circles caught him on tinypic

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

and i caught 10 men fu***** your mother. go away and first locate her.

I remember stuff like that was very popular in junior high. It was fun because right after that sentence there was a melee. Its not that funny when you’re older, and when you type it over the internet.

Haha thats the best you got?? Thats only funny if you are saying it to someones face that you know otherwise how would you know who my mother was?? Pongman aka mac idiot let me give you a real insult. The reason your called Pongman is because your mom was being bounced around men like the ball in the game pong.

Your so dumb I asked you what the word insult means and you said its the white stuff in a shaker you pour to make food taste better.

Listen shut up and keep your scamming a$$ away from this forum. Its people like you that make AD networks watch developers so hard that we get net 30 type payments because the company has to do so many quality checks to make sure there is no theft.

I just don’t like literal pop up of EULA… lol

what will happen if the user did not opt in for the standard sdk?

i’m sure this guys fu***ng agent of airpush with fake ID and biggest looser who don’t have any manner. idiot :mad:

**** off slut, i earn 10x of wat u craved your entire life.you dirty piece of whore shit go home n die of shame.

Whats wrong with you guys… we are here to share experience, say our opinions and learn something new but almost all ad networks threads end up with curses and fights. You really fight over for no reason and it is tiring and annoying.

2015 has been the lowest money making year in android for 80% of developers. Developers who use to make $400+ a month are now making less than $100 a month. Tempers are at a all time high right now and money theft is too. This forum is a reflection of whats going on out there.

just like notifymob, this guy will come running back with his a** on fire and will say oh airpush is scam, don’t use it. good, u use it, u piece of sh**