MobFox been banned by Google play?

hi, I got this massage from google play,

“We have determined that library or SDK (com.mobfox, com.mobfox.adapter) your application being used in violation of the “Developer Program Policies.” Please note that, according to the “Developer Program Policies” requirement, since August 1, 2014, when the update application or upload new applications, all must comply with the “Developer Program Policies,” the ad ID (“advertising ID” ) terms. Violation of applications may be permanently removed from the store.”

Am I setting wrong or MobFox is banned?

Is it a fake email?

This massage shows in google play developer console…Not from mail

This is weird : Mobfox is in the official adapters list in the Admob configuration page…

I think Google can write proper english :rolleyes:

I am not native English speaker, so I google translated. But it seems something wrong with my Ad ID. Still not figure out.

Were you using MobFox SDK 6.0.8 ?

Change their sdk in your apps. But MobFox adapter is not repaired since the first half of February. So I have deleted their library from my app till they will correct the adapter for mediation.

I too deleted it. This is not up to my expectation level.

Maybe it is too old and uses the old non-changeable advertizing ID instead of the new user-resetable advertizing id. I think that this is only required for apps updated since August

Hi dannyorder,you could try MobFox via our mediation