What should I do to earn more?

Hi,
I have a app, DAU around 9K~10K
I’m using admob banner and intertitials, but I only got $30/day with eCPM $0.08~$0.11
Most my users located in south America, eCPM isn’t good in Latin America, from $0.05~$0.06

Is this the best admob can do? Or can I boost my earning by tune the preference?

Thanks,

Geos plays an important role in the performance of the ad network,but why not try mediation?

Try a few a networks out or use mediation. Sometimes its just trial and error my friend.

Thanks, ill do it.

Hi Dannyorder,

Have you given Airpush a try? We have plenty of ad demand available for that region with solid CPMs and fill. Our 360 abstract ads perform 5 times better than standard banners, are unobtrusive yet engaging for your users. Our smart wall is a collection of various interstitial ad types which you can place within your app, and our algorithm will pick the best ad type and campaign to show to your users based on country, device, internet connection etc, so they are not seeing the same type of ad over and over, and not engaging with them. You can review our demo site here Airpush Publisher Demo and sign up with us at Monetize Android Apps - Download Airpush’s SDK.

PM me to chat more.
Airpush Nick