Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Should I be making More From my APP?

Hello,

I ll soon admob as i want to try other ad networks performances. However, I want to know if one of my apps which is getting 1K downloads a day should be making more,

Here are the stats and please note that this is like the perfect day from, sometimes I only get like 9$-10$ from this app.
    754329AAAmyadmobstats.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Terrible CPM but the overall earnings aren't the worst. $0.01 per user isn't too bad.

Official Widdit Representative Noam_Widdit's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by issamassafi View Post
    Hello,

I ll soon admob as i want to try other ad networks performances. However, I want to know if one of my apps which is getting 1K downloads a day should be making more,

Here are the stats and please note that this is like the perfect day from, sometimes I only get like 9$-10$ from this app.
    The market trend in the last couple of months has been downwards in all major networks, but we are all hoping it will go up and developers should see an increase in their payouts in the next couple of weeks.

You should try other networks as well and can give Widdit a try if you like.

You can see what the SDK looks like and test it here.
    Widdit - Redefining user value.

www.widdit.com

Easter promotion - get $100 bonus for first $100 in revenue!

PM me for more details!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Hello,

You should make some $20-$30 if it's your user base. Try to integrate different ad units or some different ad networks. For example airpush with their smartwall and soon HD video banners (abstract banners).

Official AdBuddiz Representative Clara Lambert's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Hello,

Hello issamassafi

Where is your traffic coming from? Sometimes low revenue can be due to users accessing the ads in countries with low paying campaigns.

If you are open to trying new ad networks, I can explain how we work at my company, AdBuddiz.
    We're constantly adding campaigns all over the world and our algorithm will improve your CPM over time as it analyzes the audience of each of your apps and displays the best ads for each of them (& in each country).

Feel free to reach out if you want me to clarify something My email is: [email protected]

Official Airpush Representative AirpushNick's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Hi issamassafi,

When testing other networks, I would like to suggest Airpush as there are many benefits to choosing us over Admob, such as an actual person to talk to, more ad units, higher CPMs, etc. With out Bundle 1 SDK for Google play, it includes a pay per install where you can earn up to $0.04 per new USA user install and agreement opt ($0.002 world wide), along with CPMs from impressions on our display ad units. Our 360 abstract banners should yield a much better CPM that you are currently getting.

You can review our demo Airpush Publisher Demo and our integration guide here manage.airpush.com/docs/index.php?title=Bundle_SDK_1.0_Documentation

PM me if you would like to chat further.

Airpush Nick
    Nick Davies
    Senior Manager - Publisher Solutions Team | Airpush, Inc.
    Sign with us at http://www.airpush.com/nickd/

Check out our Publisher media deck to learn more about our SDKs:
    http://j.mp/AIrpushPubDeck

We have Mobile Web and iOS ad products available! PM me to learn more.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Up to 0,04$ per usa install? Like seriously???!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    from your app that you can make $30 / day and $900 / month Register Now
    get like this
    top monetize.png
    Very Good CPM Monetize app android up to $4
    Register Now Clik Here
    Make $900 / month from 10.000 impression Android Application Click here

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Do not trust hidden links, like these from @jhonero.
    @issamassafi - its for the users from US who were not yet registered in AirPush. They will show their scary dialog box where the user will be able to accept or reject, and if he accepts and he is new to airpush, you'll get $0,04. I don't like their opt-in dialog, but its Google compliant and the revenue is good.
    Your eCPM is bad, especially for Interstitials with this your CTR (very decent CTR) you should earn more. The most important is: where are your users from? Which countries? Also, what ad network are you using now?
    Also, if you tell us what is your app (just tell the category if you don't want to share the link, like "platformer game", or "music player" etc). Some networks perform better for certain app categories than other.
    Last edited by allagainstyou; 2015-03-12 at 11:36 AM.
    New android forum: androidincome.com
    - no spam
    - serious talking about the income
    - share the knowledge and learn from others

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allagainstyou View Post
    Do not trust hidden links, like these from @jhonero.
    @issamassafi - its for the users from US who were not yet registered in AirPush. They will show their scary dialog box where the user will be able to accept or reject, and if he accepts and he is new to airpush, you'll get $0,04. I don't like their opt-in dialog, but its Google compliant and the revenue is good.
    Your eCPM is bad, especially for Interstitials with this your CTR (very decent CTR) you should earn more. The most important is: where are your users from? Which countries? Also, what ad network are you using now?
    Also, if you tell us what is your app (just tell the category if you don't want to share the link, like "platformer game", or "music player" etc). Some networks perform better for certain app categories than other.
    USA, GERMANY, France and it's a trivia game! what networks do you recommend?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast