Should I be making More From my APP?

Hello,

I ll soon admob as i want to try other ad networks performances. However, I want to know if one of my apps which is getting 1K downloads a day should be making more,

Here are the stats and please note that this is like the perfect day from, sometimes I only get like 9$-10$ from this app.
754329AAAmyadmobstats.jpg

Terrible CPM but the overall earnings aren’t the worst. $0.01 per user isn’t too bad.

The market trend in the last couple of months has been downwards in all major networks, but we are all hoping it will go up and developers should see an increase in their payouts in the next couple of weeks.

You should try other networks as well and can give Widdit a try if you like.

You can see what the SDK looks like and test it here.

You should make some $20-$30 if it’s your user base. Try to integrate different ad units or some different ad networks. For example airpush with their smartwall and soon HD video banners (abstract banners).

Hello issamassafi :slight_smile:

Where is your traffic coming from? Sometimes low revenue can be due to users accessing the ads in countries with low paying campaigns.

If you are open to trying new ad networks, I can explain how we work at my company, AdBuddiz.
We’re constantly adding campaigns all over the world and our algorithm will improve your CPM over time as it analyzes the audience of each of your apps and displays the best ads for each of them (& in each country).

Feel free to reach out if you want me to clarify something :slight_smile: My email is: [email protected]

Hi issamassafi,

When testing other networks, I would like to suggest Airpush as there are many benefits to choosing us over Admob, such as an actual person to talk to, more ad units, higher CPMs, etc. With out Bundle 1 SDK for Google play, it includes a pay per install where you can earn up to $0.04 per new USA user install and agreement opt ($0.002 world wide), along with CPMs from impressions on our display ad units. Our 360 abstract banners should yield a much better CPM that you are currently getting.

You can review our demo Airpush Publisher Demo and our integration guide here manage.airpush.com/docs/index.php?title=Bundle_SDK_1.0_Documentation

PM me if you would like to chat further.

Airpush Nick

Up to 0,04$ per usa install? Like seriously???!!

from your app that you can make $30 / day and $900 / month [b]Register Now[/b]
get like this
top monetize.png

Do not trust hidden links, like these from @jhonero.
@issamassafi - its for the users from US who were not yet registered in AirPush. They will show their scary dialog box where the user will be able to accept or reject, and if he accepts and he is new to airpush, you’ll get $0,04. I don’t like their opt-in dialog, but its Google compliant and the revenue is good.
Your eCPM is bad, especially for Interstitials with this your CTR (very decent CTR) you should earn more. The most important is: where are your users from? Which countries? Also, what ad network are you using now?
Also, if you tell us what is your app (just tell the category if you don’t want to share the link, like “platformer game”, or “music player” etc). Some networks perform better for certain app categories than other.

USA, GERMANY, France and it’s a trivia game! what networks do you recommend?

You definitely should be earning more. Since its trivia game, I guess you won’t be able to monetize it well with incentivised offers, so I suggest Airpush or Chartboost interstitials. You could try some mediation network too. You didn’t say which ad network you are using now. If you get such a low results with CPI based network, try something CPC-based, like AdMob.

the cost per install on Airpush is so low 0.04$, while on other networks it’s 1$+ I don’t understand how people make money with airpush

@issamassafi, its not about CPI.

There is AirPush. They grab email addresses of your users with the permission GET_ACCOUNTS. They display a dialog and ask the user if they want to receive ads from Airpush. Some users just click “ok” on every dialog they see, so they “opt in” to airpush. AirPush has some user database at the moment (the addresses that they got from other developers). When a user installs your app, AirPush checks if they have this user in their database. If they don’t, and the user “opted in”, they pay you $0,04 if its a user from US, and $0,002 if its user from any other place around the world. Thats first income source.

After that, you can show banners and interstitials from AirPush (no matter if the user opted in or not), and generate revenue just like with any other ad network.

They say its google compliant but from my poinf of view it isn’t, what do you think? Can’t my app get suspended because of this?

One more thing, their network is based on CPI or CPC? For normal earnings

Hi there,

It’s up to $0.04 per new USA user install of your app and EULA agreement opt ($0.002 world wide) in along with CPMs from display ads, so you are able to fully monetize all of your users.

Hope this helps with the confusion.
PM me if you want to test us out.

Airpush Nick

Hey Issamassafi,

Sorry to interrupt again but I forgot to tell you something that might be of interest for you since you have a game.
We have an app called Giftiz, which features the best games on Google Play.
If you are using AdBuddiz, I can ask the team to review your app for a potential free featuring.
If the team considers the quality is good enough and pass the review test, you would gain thousands of free installs.
Feel free to reach me if you want more info about this. ([email protected])

Have a good day :slight_smile:

I think they are google compliant. Its a big ad network, many apps are using it. I heard they have decent eCPM with their interstitials, and the additional income from opt-ins could make big difference for you.