What ad network is this?

I like their interstitial it is very clean… Anyone knows ???

I’m not sure if you’re aware that whole this is an interstitial designed solely by the company that advertises this… thing, whatever it is. The background, the font, the paper and all the graphics drawn on paper - all this is an interstitial. Ad network provides just the X in top right corner. Its hard to say which ad network provides this particular X.

to me looks revmob. could be applovin also.
they can’t show the app which is being advertised and disguise it

If you have been using the ad network you can identify their ads easily… I can only identify startApp /admob /mobileCore… Let’s wait for others to answer.

That is revmob my friend

they have a similar matching banner ad as well, they offer cpc, cpi, and pay per impressions as well they are very mixed, depending on your app they can be a very good network or very bad depending on users and traffic but overall they decent.

Hmm, I thought there is no way to say which ad network is it just by looking on a screenshot… Well, every day we learn something new :slight_smile:

Thanks! I’ll check them… :slight_smile:

all networks have their own interstitial template as far as I observed and others have signature like startapp and admob so you can easily identify them.

I miss the good old days when Revmob generated an ecpm of $50. sniff.

AppLift - data driven app marketing
they have the most fine instersitials i have seen
i had tried them year ago - i think around 10 types of intersitials
i think they are based in germany but i am not using them now

Hey romel_emperado,

I don’t know which ad network is proposing these ads.
I agree that it looks pretty nice ! Did you click on the ad to see where you get redirected ?

However, from my experience at AdBuddiz, advertisers can be quite sensitive and I have the feeling that this ad (if it was designed by the ad network rather than the advertiser) can be quite misleading.

Indeed, the user might think that he will get rewarded by interacting with the ad.
In fact, there are 2 options:

-the developer used an incentivized solution: in this case, I think this ad is not clear enough about the reward for the user

-the developer used a non-incent solution: in this case, the solution is potentially sending incent traffic to his advertisers (which means he is potentially tricking his advertisers). Advertisers might stop working with ad solutions that are using such behaviors.
If they do, the revenues of the developers will decrease automatically. Which is why I think it’s always better to stay out of potential trouble :slight_smile: